All Discussions Tagged 'mineral' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very, Very Very New

I have an opportunity to purchase 73 acres in Delaware county, New York  and I need some help.  All of the mineral rights convey with the p…

Started by Mark Capwell

13 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Gary Kline

Who is buying mineral rights ???? Needing names and numbers..........

Needing names and numbers of those that are purchasing mineral rights and that are also very fair to deal with.

Started by Dawn Blake

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Best-Worst Lease, Clause, Sale

We have more than quadrupled our understanding of the ins and outs in this industry thanks to this forum - we are as of yet un-leased, over…

Started by al raptoria

18 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Nancy LeNau

If a person is selling mineral rights with owner financing...

If a person is selling mineral rights with owner financing what do you think is a fair and equitable amount per acre?  Tioga County PA, lea…

Started by Bonnie M

1 Sep 6, 2013

Suggestions for Trumbull county lease company.

Does anyone have contact information for Chesapeake landmen? Or a suggestion of who to contact for leasing my land in Trumbull county. (How…

Started by Lew Cairns

2 Dec 20, 2012

CAUTION! Troy A. Sneddon - President - Global Shale Landowners Group, LLC

CAUTION! If you were contacted recently by this fellow, I would proceed with great scrutiny.  He may well of become the global guru of grou…

Started by Dan

0 Jul 18, 2012

Heir to Mineral Rights

Hi!  I really don't know where to start but this seemed like a really good place :).   As background, I was called a few weeks ago by a "la…

Started by BB in PA

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

Newbie,please help! Just offered lease for gas rights, Clearfield County, have questions

Hi all, I will apologize right up front for sounding like a dummy about this! I am just now learning so please bear with me! That being sa…

Started by ajn

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by ajn

surface use agreements

Can anyone help us out with this?  We are trying to negotiate a lease and have been told by others that we should have a surface use agreem…

Started by Rob Thompson

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by FXEF

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service