All Discussions Tagged 'of' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ascent breaches contract with us...Anyone else?

Ascent bought out our lease with Carrizo. Carrizo told us that they would still have to abide by the contract, but Ascent is telling us tha…

Started by G.C. Resident

10 May 10, 2018

Dr. Daniel Fine: Oil and gas: A look at what 2018 may bring

http://www.daily-times.com/story/money/business/2017/12/24/fine-oil-and-gas-look-what-2018-may-bring/956281001/Use the link above for the…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Dec 28, 2017

John Quigley's Demise

The head of the PA DEP, John Quigley, is a known anti-fossil fuel zealot. He had to resign because of an expletive filled email , read it H…

Started by David Perotto

6 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Coffeeguyzz

Brief on Post Production Costs in Ohio

Greetings. The Ohio Supreme Court has accepted a question of state law from a federal judge in Ohio in the gas royalty case of Lutz v. Che…

Started by Robert Sanders

16 Oct 2, 2015

independent landman question

independent landman inquiring with a paper to contact mortgage holder and needs permission to speak with them regarding in case property wo…

Started by Glenda Klempay

15 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mark Anders

Excellent article on the politics of fracturing

http://naturalgasnow.org/hydraulic-fracturing-controversy-contrived/ Please read this article on the history of fracturing & the role…

Started by David Perotto

1 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Thomas Lilli

Good, Bad, Better Best Pugh Clauses???

Anyone have success wording a Lease Agreement so that the Lessee MUST include a pre-set percentage of your acreage in any royalty producing…

Started by al raptoria

15 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by pacman

Chesapeake (C H K UTICA L L C) Mortgage on Leased Property in Portage County

I have occasionally checked the Portage County Recorder's Files online for my property, and found that C H K UTICA L L C has filed a Mortga…

Started by Spo de o de

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Calla

How much are the Royalties actually worth? Should we sell our mineral rights?

I just wanted other people's opinions on this.  Should we sell our mineral rights outright or try to lease instead?  Someone quoted my husb…

Started by tillacat

9 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by tillacat

Antero water line right of way or easement lease rates in Ritchie, Pleasants and Tyler Counties (WV)

What is the leasing rates for the Antero water right of way or easement lease rate being received in Ritchie, Pleasants and Tyler Counties…

Started by DustyRoads

0 Jan 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service