All Discussions Tagged 'royalties' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Utica wells don't pay for themselves

The newest ODNR figures appear to show Ohio/northern Utica production volumes that could never cover the costs of developing many of the we…

Started by TJT

14 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Kathleen

How much does royalty percent matter when signing a lease?

I'm curious to know what affect the royalty percentage has on the total dollar amount gained from a lease.  Is there a rule of thumb for ho…

Started by Dallas Martin

13 May 30, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

Corbett challenges royalties of gas producer Chesapeake Energy

February 14, 2014 11:42 PM By Karen Langley / Post-Gazette Harrisburg Bureau HARRISBURG -- Gov. Tom Corbett and a state senator from nor…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

24 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Jeff Kerr

Any Activity in Venango Co Pa Area?

Indirectly found our about an offer accepted:  -  $27.5K for royalties on .00776037 of William H Conn Unit #1 (Sugar Creek).  Is a working…

Started by JPN

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by JPN

North Beaver wells?

Hi! I just found this site and I am so happy that I did. My dad signed a lease for his 49 acres in North Beaver, but we don't know what is…

Started by Kara Black

7 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Kara Black

PA SENATE ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES & ENERGY COMMITTEE TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARING

***MEDIA ALERT***  SENATE ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES & ENERGY COMMITTEE TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARING  HARRISBURG - The Senate Environmental Reso…

Started by Robert Goodfellow

0 Jun 27, 2013

What is going on in Harrison County in way of selling Royalties

I am trying to decide on whether to sell my royalties or to hang on to them for future income.  I have heard that Harrison County has one o…

Started by Frank De Fede

3 Feb 6, 2013

To sell Royaties or not to sell that is the question

I am trying to decide on whether to sell my royalties or to hang on to them for future income.  I have heard that Harrison County has one o…

Started by Frank De Fede

0 Jan 28, 2013

Net vs. Gross Royalty calculations

When using the various royalty calculators is there an "average" amount or percentage to deduct for a net lease?  When I'm calculating pote…

Started by Cheryl

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Cheryl

What is the estimated value of the Uranium deposits in Belmont County and will landowners profit from In Situ Leaching of Uranium?

The USGS reports that Uranium and Thorium are valuable elements with radioactive properties. These elements are known to exist within a var…

Started by Who is John Galt?

18 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Who is John Galt?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service