All Discussions Tagged 'royalty' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question re Royalty Calculator

I posted this in the comments under the royalty calculator, but I figured I would post it here, too. What is the correct way to use the "No…

Started by NYPAShale

3 Mar 19, 2014

royality payments

I received a letter from chesapeak  last month telling me we are part of a successful and producing well. Enclosed was a letter we had to s…

Started by Daniel Barefoot

12 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Anonymous

Gas Prices & the Mineral Owner: Begins with a Glut (Part 1)

U.S. natural gas production has experienced a boom over the last decade due to new drilling and extraction techniques allowing gas companie…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

15 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

Royalty tracking spreadsheet

In anticipation of audits or litigation regarding improper royalty payments, I would be helpful to post any info on a royalty tracking spre…

Started by G S Gass

0 Oct 9, 2013

Royalty payments and the Net Back clause

Has anyone heard of the Net Back clause and how does it affect royalty payments?

Started by jett

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by jett

PA SENATE ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES & ENERGY COMMITTEE TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARING

***MEDIA ALERT***  SENATE ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES & ENERGY COMMITTEE TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARING  HARRISBURG - The Senate Environmental Reso…

Started by Robert Goodfellow

0 Jun 27, 2013

County commissioners respond to Sen. Yaw's position regarding royalties and postproduction costs

County commissioners respond to Sen. Yaw's position regarding royalties and postproduction costs For The Review) Published: June 9, 2013 T…

Started by Robert Goodfellow

0 Jun 10, 2013

I am looking for the simplest language that a landowner should use as a royalty clause in a lease?

I am looking for someone to post the best landowner language that you may know of that I can use as a royalty clause in my lease. thank you…

Started by lucky

16 May 5, 2013
Reply by mark

Net vs. Gross Royalty calculations

When using the various royalty calculators is there an "average" amount or percentage to deduct for a net lease?  When I'm calculating pote…

Started by Cheryl

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Cheryl

Newbie,please help! Just offered lease for gas rights, Clearfield County, have questions

Hi all, I will apologize right up front for sounding like a dummy about this! I am just now learning so please bear with me! That being sa…

Started by ajn

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by ajn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service