I just received my first royalty check after signing division orders on Friday. I am kind of appalled. I know it varies, but can anyone give the price per acre being brought in after all the deductions? Mine is less than $100/acre.

I'm with Rice and this wasn't quite a month's worth but think it's really low. I'm aware that it depends on several things and understand that the price of gas is really low now.

Views: 4907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Down to around $80 an acre. Gulfport, Rice split 51/49. Rice makes profit, Gulfport don't, have not received any royalty from Gulfport for 8 months.

Just started getting royalties.  Rex energy and it comes out to about $12/acre after they take out their deductions.  15% minus deductions - for ex:  Grossed 2000 after deductions check was 911.  Crazy then you pay tax on the $911 so basically it comes out to like $9 a acre one actually sees.  

$27/acre gross on 15% minus deductions - after deductions 12/acre and after uncle sam 9/acre.  

This is an out right disgrace! when Trump is elected hopefully things will be different. No one will be held accountable under this administration.

Haha yes!  I heard Trump is going to fix every problem in my life when he gets to the White House!

Good luck with that.  Trump doesn't care about your royalties or about anything but himself.  

He will say absolutely anything to get elected.  Flip-flopper of the century.  I don't see fixing royalties for Ohioans as being very high up on the list of things that will get him elected, so you're not going to hear him say anything about it.

trump will be fine if he doesn't get elected........his opponent however, could be in big trouble if she does not get elected.......i believe she is the one who will say anything to get elected

Listening to Trump and all of his negativity toward everyone else that might disagree with him even in the smallest detail, and he does manage to get to be president, who and how will he be "held accountable, should he makes decisions that disrupts the entire system that we live with now?

Still, if you are a royalty owner or an oil and gas company you cannot possibly vote for Hillary unless you are crazy.

We know the choices are not great, we know Trump has his faults, but unless you are on a suicide mission for the fossil fuel industry he is the only sane choice.

I wish it were different.

It is called congress and the house of Representatives.

Wow...what are you doing with all that money?....lol

Accountability goes a long way. Please dont put words in your comment that I didn't say. Of course he will not fix every problem that you my have,however I don't think that he will do any worse. If Tump is elected I believe he will full fill his promise on making this country more energy independent with fosel fuels. This includes COAL!

If your argument is that he will be more fossil fuel friendly than any Dem, then I would say that is a very valid point.  Things would be scary for oil, gas, and coal under Hillary.  As far as Ohioans royalties go, he's not going to do us any favors.  He's not going to hold producers accountable for our royalties, or make everything "great" or "amazing" or "incredible" or whatever other grade-school-level superlative he chooses to describe how America is going to be under his presidency.

I would think the accountability for royalties needs to happen more at the state level.  

I worry about the damage that someone with Trump's temperament could do to the country by making bad/rash foreign policy decisions, or refusing to work with politicians he claims have "insulted" him, or "not treated him fairly," or who have been "very nasty" to him. What is this, 6th grade, are his feelings hurt?  But I guess I am getting off topic now.

G.H

Very well said. I respect your opinion, however being a good leader are the people you suround yourself with.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service