I noticed on the ODNR site http://www.ohiodnr.com/portals/11/oil/pdf/Utica.pdf that the operator for the Miley 5H well in Seneca Twp has changed and is now Antero Resources....looks as though there is a name change/reissue going on and when you go to Eclipse Resouces website under operations the Miley 5H info. is no longer available. Does anyone have any scoop regarding Eclipse/Antero and Seneca Twp in Noble County?

Also, I drove over to the well site and Eclipse still has there sign in front of the guard shack, hmmmmmm.....strange to say the least!

Views: 22397

Replies to This Discussion

I guess it depends on how you want to look at it...is the glass half full or half empty. lol

This is the explanation I got from one of the lawyers who negotiated the lease...

"A flipper would sign over the whole lease to another party for money".

"Oil companies enter into joint ventures with others that basically say you contribute money to the future exploration and we will contribute leases and we will drill wells together and share the money we obtain according to our deal.  This joint venture or partnership does not mean that Eclipse becomes an affiliate of Antero.  They are separate companies with different shareholders and owners and employees etc.....They have just come together to explore Eclipses' acreage together".

"Antero is leasing on its own in order to obtain additional acreage to drill outside the JV".

Bill, I'm sure if you go back an re-read the thread you'll find the answers to your questions in the first paragraph.

Oh...and by the way it was a very well thought out/negotiated lease with well over 4000 acres involved...certainly far from crappy!

I'm perfectly happy with my bonus/royalty/lease. I wouldn't have signed it if I wasn't satisfied and yes, of course I knew about Encap. I did my research as soon as Eclipse's landwomen came knockin at my door. One of the reasons I chose to go with a landowner group vs. dealing directly with Eclipse was to avoid their crappy lease and tiny bonus/royalty payment. So let me just say this and then I'm done with this conversation..... I more than doubled my bonus/royalty and ended up with a pretty nice lease compared to the other landowners around me who sold out to Fossil Creek over a quick meeting and a case a beer...lol! So really...whoever ends up with my lease has to honor it.. like I said earlier no worries by me! So Antero or Eclipse (I honestly don't care now that I know what's going on) lets get to drilling aggressively....like you said you would do. :-)

Like I said....doesn't bother me a bit...I got paid...how bout you?

I guess Chesapeake is big flipper too...huh! How do you all like China owning a piece of your property....Jeez, you boys need to get a life! lol!

Mr Bill, when it comes to the 4000 acre comment.... u have no clue what you're talking about.

Eclipse will go down in history as a flipper in my book that didn't have the brains to be an operator. They are all rejects from Rex!

All that bitterness towards Eclipse.........I really hate to ASS-U-ME here, but I would almost bet the farm that you and Bill are disgruntled X-Eclipse employees. lMAO! Could it be that you both were landmen for Eclipse  and they fired your arses because you didn't get your quota for the month....just bad salesmen and they needed to unload the dead weight...lol! Better yet.....here's another thought.....maybe you both are disgruntled landowners who sold their property down river for $50/acre....I'd be bitter too if that were the case...lol!

Well shale gale....it's about time your true identity came to surface...you rude putrid puke! Have good day...idiot!

Wow Bill...the more you talk the more you sound like a.k.a   gale, shale gale and now Bill...too funny. If I recall, most the people on here were accusing u of name calling....I see nothings changed with you or your attitude....can see right through it!  ROFLMAO!

Also, tell me gale, shale gale....I mean Bill! who did I call names...if your referring to u.... well of course u deserved it!

gale, shale gale....Bill? whoever u are.... u sure are a class act! Selling out for $50/acres must really hurt! Go back and read your own posts....if anyone was the jerk around here it was you and your mouth. By the way I'm rather amused by this thread, it actually shows just how childish you really are. Why don't you go back and re-read and see how u twisted this thread into something negative not me.

P.S. Donna that goes for you too!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service