I noticed on the ODNR site http://www.ohiodnr.com/portals/11/oil/pdf/Utica.pdf that the operator for the Miley 5H well in Seneca Twp has changed and is now Antero Resources....looks as though there is a name change/reissue going on and when you go to Eclipse Resouces website under operations the Miley 5H info. is no longer available. Does anyone have any scoop regarding Eclipse/Antero and Seneca Twp in Noble County?

Also, I drove over to the well site and Eclipse still has there sign in front of the guard shack, hmmmmmm.....strange to say the least!

Views: 22397

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting.  I was looking at the database and the well status there is "PA" and Date Abandoned is "04/22/2012"

So if I understand what you are saying, that was the status when Eclipse sold out to Antero and the next update should show where it is under Antero's ownership?

Thanks,

Carl

so what is the latest in Noble from Antero and Consol, are they either one still leasing?

Where are the hot spots,north of Caldwell or south?    Any landowner groups left to sign?   

Mark, Did you ever get an answer to your question? We signed on with Eclipse, but lately we've been getting letters from different companies. I'm in Caldwell. Looks like there's an interest in properties in this area.

I am not sure if this is news or not but I was looking at the December, 2012 corporate presentation from Eclipse and it shows production numbers for both the Miley and Rubel wells.  Miley had initial production of 3,223 boe with 64% liquids and the Rubel in Monroe had initial producition of 3,000 boe with an undisclosed liquids percent.  I hadn't heard production reports for either well before.  Since these are listed as Antero wells I'm not sure if these numbers are "real" or not.  The numbers are shown on page 4 at http://www.eclipseresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Corporat...   I hope these numbers are legit.  They look pretty good even though there isn't a breakdown for condensates, NGLs, gas.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service