Supposedly, Williams is ready to move the rigs off of Ushak's and Androstic's any time now.  Anyone out there know which well site each of those rigs is moving to?  I talked to one of the guy's on site but he said he didn't know where they were moving. 

Views: 3775

Replies to This Discussion

As far as i know and unless their plans havent changed from November there will be two seperate units on two different pads of National Metals, its kinda confusing. There is going to be a North and South Unit and an East and West pad, the pad that u are looking at right now is the East pad the other one will be located on the same site but a little further back on fodor lane, last i heard they were having a water issue so im not sure if that pad was successful as far as permits go i guess well have to wait and see. The North unit is smaller 578 acres, half the laterals are going to run to the North and Half to the South. Im pretty sure i got it right but this is based on a ways back and u can see that their plans change alot...kinda makes sense though 3 permits NE and 5 SE

Donnie did you hear this from the landman?  Right now, the NM south unit is listed on the recorder of deeds website, and it lists all the properties in the unit, and they are from Pittsburgh St. all the way south to where the southern most tip of the unit is at the Pandora end of Greenfield Rd.  The unit is listed at 556 acres.  I guess we shall wait and see whats really going on.  I really dislike how secretive this whole well drilling process is.  The market fluctuates and the OG's try to compensate one way or another by ramping up production, or slowing down.

Thats only the South unit, there is a North Unit too, hasnt been recorded yet.

Hello Ladies and gents,

The NM south unit is already being drilled on, soon to start the NM North, talk to my landman, they have 3 more new units, there is NO NM east or west, there is a Skacel North and Skacel South, will be drilled on Frank Skacel Parcel. Also MCBroom unit. and a North Fyre unit is being developed. South Fyre will start its drilling around May. If you have any questions, feel free to call Nick Criado, Williams Landman at 724-288-7722 or email him at landman2550@gmail.com, he is the main one working around Derry.

Thanks.  I didn't know Nick was working in our area.  I've dealt with Bruce, Troy, and some other guy.  I know Nick's name from on here and other websites.  Hope he doesn't mind if I give him a call.

How will they start drilling the Frye unit in May?  they only have two rigs in the area.  Do you know which rig they are moving there?

Not sure on the rigs! Nick has no problem with landowners calling him, he is there to help!

Thanks for the info J. Rossi!

I don't think they are finishing the units right now Carol.  I think they are going for HBP and then coming back.  2 wells/pad.  I don't know if they are going to finish the Marco pad now, but it doesn't seem like they could unless they bring another rig in.   

Nick told me they hope to have my unit ready to drill in November 2011.  He said my unit will be 640-800 acres, 8-10 horizontals when its complete. (didn't say when that would be.)  I'm in the North Skacel.     

There was never supposed to be National Metals East or West, i was refering to an East and West  pad North and South unit split down the middle on both, unless things have changed there is going to be a West pad aswell back on Fodor lane.
Hi, my name is Paul.  I have a ? for some of you, did anyone have their lease looked at by legal person. Also did anyone negotiate for the gas below the marcellus layer? We are tying to work on this with Williams.

Paul,

I signed a lease with Williams and yes, I had an attorney review it and add addendums.  I used Attorney Ed Bilik in Greensburg.  Williams wasn't  bad to work with at all. 

Looks like only one well was permitted so far for the Frye unit.
I have ten acres on Straw cutter road near keiser lane. This land was my mothers but she sinced passed away. She was approached by two companys before she died but she never leased it. I know everyone around this property has leases but ours. Can anyone give me advice who to contact to Lease (Williams).  Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service