Anyone interested in a GoMarcellusShale social sometime this spring? Meet the folks we talk with on this website...share a meal?

I'm a landowner in Washington Township/Butler County.  Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in spending a weekend afternoon socializing/talking the talk/networking.  Landowners only.  I know of a great little restaurant on the Allegheny River in Foxburg...just south of Emlenton.  Would be happy to organize the gathering.  Looking at early spring for a date.  Post here...and friend me if you are interested!  

Views: 3345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a small motel next to the restaurant.  There are also a couple of B & B's in the area, including one right on the river in Emlenton. An old log cabin called Hanna's Place on the Foxburg golf course.

Sorry I have no phone numbers.

BTW, there is also a winery with over 30 varieties of wine next to the restaurant!

Thanks Jim for providing more details...

Trust us folks, it a beautiful, peaceful, casual place...with free wine tasting!

The view from the river up to the bridge would be neat to sea, 

Hi Sarah...we'll count you in for sure!  Will be nice to meet!

Sounds like a good idea. I lived several years a bit further down the Allegheny River in Oakmont, Pa. Terrific place! I currently reside in Ohio, but would consider either location for a gathering.

BluFlame

Why not attend both gatherings??

JMS must have bonus money! lol

Sorry...not even a lease yet...just enjoy meeting interesting folks.

Probably will. Thanks for providing the impetus.....Looks like lots of interest!

Don't forget to friend me if you are interested in additional information as the planning goes...

Will keep you posted...

I would be interested as well

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service