I have 350 ac. and a house on Barker rd.  Im leased with Eclipse. The pletcher Pad is 1500' or so east of my house (you cannot see my house from Barker, only from Nevada)  and will be accessed from Nevada rd.   The Rotz Pad will be located off of Barker rd. kind of south of  Lee Hostetler's place up on top of the hill you can see from Barker.  Access for Rotz Well comes off Barker and goes between Hostetler and Yoders houses,  the trees are dotted with blue paint. both wells are to be drilled back to back some time this year.

Blue Racer cut my ROW trees this week,  the ROW comes from the west across Shannon Run then crosses Byler, Moore, Rotz, Mamasis, Rotz, Pletcher then i assume Douglas and Carpenter heading to the Warren A well.

just thought i would start something for us neighbors to talk about. ill be down there tomorrow till monday if anybody would like to talk..  26430 Barker rd........

Views: 3866

Replies to This Discussion

Philip,

yes i see or hear the yotes every time i am down there.  i have a local guy coming to trap them.  there is a pack of six that run my place, they are on my trail cameras, lots of bobcats too.

Good to hear Rob, good luck.  Maybe we can plant some more trees :)

Jeremy,

As you  know i have completed equip. i ordered 16,000 more lob lolly to be delivered in march and Eric will be planting again for me at my expense.  im going to fill in that giant open area around where the well pad will be.  i do need to get that 183ac's in that program at some point or im going to buy some long horns from dickenson cattle!!!!   if anyone is interested in re foresting their land Jeremy is the guy to talk to.......  my pines are 4yrs old and 5-10' tall ....

Good deal, that's going to be great when it grows up!  We probably need to redo your current plan and I know we need to get one written for the newer property that never got done.  Just say the word and we will move forward with it.

Cat and everybody ,   i just hung up with Eclipse.  my pad is in the furthest north/west part of the unit and legs are going south east.  they said they are clearing 18 pads, the first to clear titles will be drilled first.  mine and pletcher have a minor problem with the far end of the units. there is an old rail bed on the other side of 265 that they are having problems getting that title work cleared up or he said mine would be already drilled... DAMN....   so its wait and see, but he did say should be 2015 ..funny how things change over night...oh and oil prices are slowing them down also....

Rob...hopefully they will get that cleared up soon.....sounds like they are still working full steam if they are panning 18 pads. That is still good news. Hang in there.....it will happen.

Cat,

what property do you have on Nevada ?  are you related to Andy, the nice old man that would sit on his porch that i talked with a few times ?  i think you are in my unit.

Own property outside of Barnesville.....going towards Somerton.

oh i thought i read that you were involved with nevada rd some how. 

Have friends and relatives down a little way from that area. .....try to keep them updated on the wells in the area.

Did Eclipse say what the actual hold up was......does the railroad  land revert back to the land owners when it was abandoned? 

they dont know,  it better......

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service