Ok  ,have been reading about 2 mouths now , what the best price and percentage in Guernsey county .i have heard all kind of prices like $ 1850 -2000  and 16 %

Views: 10514

Replies to This Discussion

not going to argue with you on this issue.....you can discuss it with Nate Vaughn with this kwgd group....I'm sure they know since they deal with this daily.

not good guys.. i have had dealings with both... mick maag

Give us some info to back up your claims please.  We are all here to be informed, please enlighten us on your "dealings".
have an older gentleman in wash county that has over 5100 acres... joe owns.. not his real name... a 600 acre block in wetzel county wva.. even tho he doesnt own the mineral rights... was confirmed by reps of 2 oil and gas companies.. JM got agressive with him.. joe is 93 yrs old.. and threateed to sue him..  for what.. because joe wouldnt sign with him .. and jm was telling joe that he could get 10k an acre.. really.... nate vaughn's group of attorneys...  why are these attorneys spending so much money to "educate" people, because they want a cut....   not of mine they wont get..   
Who is JM you are speaking of?
hmmmm exactly what it states in the article I posted......As I said....minerals rights are not mentioned in our deed. Also we went back over 50 years and no mention of it....so I guess we own it.
The only reason you would have to put notice in paper is if you cannot find the original owners of the mineral rights....you do not have to do both.
5301.56 is linked above. Spells it out.

I guess this would be true if it stated some where in my deed that mineral rights are owned by previous owner...just never reserved therefore the abandonment act would apply, but there is no mention in my deed.......and no mention 50 years back....I guess I could go back farther, but what's the point? 

I posted the link for reference if Dave needed to go this route.

Look Michael..it's not bad advice! I posted the link so that they could do they own research....obviously they were/are unaware of the Ohio Dormant Mineral Act. I was just discussing my situation.

all information is just such.. information that we all need to add to our library and make good decisions... 
I should

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service