Ok  ,have been reading about 2 mouths now , what the best price and percentage in Guernsey county .i have heard all kind of prices like $ 1850 -2000  and 16 %

Views: 10514

Replies to This Discussion

TP

That is absolutely NOT true. If you take the time to look at ORC 5301.56 which deals with this matter you will see that if none of the conditions set forth there have occurred in the last 20 years then you may begin the process to attempt to have those rights vested back with the surface owner. They do NOT automatically go back to the landowner after 20 years.

Sun has been thowing 2450 & 17% out around me for over a month now. Do you want to deal with a lease flipper though?

sun o and g leader don casto was in jail for over 4 yrs regarding leases... run

Can you back up this claim some how?  What are the details?
Hmmm... not trying to defend the guy, but if you look at the Ohio secretary of state website... http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:2548983591169279::N... it gives the President/Owner of Sun O&G as being one Donald E. Castro Sr.  However on the WVA offenders page... The one that you are saying is his son is listed as Donald A Castro.  If the owner is listed a "Sr." wouldn't one think that the son would be Jr. & have the same middle initial?
I just caught my typo on the last name.  It is actually Casto, not Castro...  My bad, but the state site has it right, my fingers just decided to through in an extra letter.
Nice.  I still missed the part where it shows the guy from Sun had been in jail.  I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just want proof before I will repeat the claim.
We are having a Title Search done requesting specifically that they investigate our mineral rights - we were told that Title Searches do not typically include mineral rights information, and you had to ask them to search specifically for mineral rights.   It costs more, too!   I think in the long run it will be worth it!
Make sure they go back 110 years.
What is significant about 110 years?
That is how far back the gas/oil co. will go when they check your mineral rights after you sign a lease with them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service