Any activity at the Blasco Pad as of late?

Views: 6199

Replies to This Discussion

jason  I believe I know the person you are talking about do you know if that person has finished negotiating with mark west ? at least there is some positive karma floating around the area in regards to the well maybe there stalling to get to the new fiscal year who knows !!!  like I've said before DRILL BABY DRILL daddy needs a new pair of shoes LOL  thankx for your input and information  appreciate it mark

Mark - here's a positive thought. The upper Devonian is so wet that it exceeds their available pipeline capacity. Just my opinion... I've read that our area of upper Devonian is more wet than the wet Marcellus.

Thanks for the good news, Mark - will keep an eye on the PA state website.  

Hey Jason,
I'm praying that our UD Rhinestreet will prove to be "super duper wet" being that's how I've been HBP'ed in Hancock.
There's gotta be a lucrative reason that CHK has several Rhinestreet well permits in western BC.
Could you post a link(s) that substantiates your assertion?
Thanks! Todd

mornin guys

I believe that they are starting to conduct seismic testing around anderson -hozak road in beaver county did they mark there route with pink and white ribbons? they just kind of showed up yesterday the ribbons that is and jason could you P.M. me with a contact number would appreciate there is a little activity at the diablo well site don't know what there doing  but some activity maybe getting ready to do the test well hopefully any feedback is as always appreciated thankx   mark

Sent you a friend request. Don't want my number for all to see.

The seismic shoot will be November 1-14. I talked to the Seitel office.

Jason, This is Nancy.... Seitel wanted to test my small farm in  Hanover.....NOT HOOKSTOWN.   Very disappointing.  And yes....it was Range from what I was told.  The Hanover farm is on Hwy. 30, past the intersection of 18 and 30... right before Harshaville Road.  Rybacki Drive.

mornin folks talked to the seitel rep and he said they will be in the area until mid- dec if I heard him correctly they are doing 175 square miles of seismic testing for a few of O-G companies in the area and the route they got laid out on anderson hozak road involves overlaps from the aquilla operation of last summer so they get the full picture of the area and if you have time view range resources SEPT 26 presentation very informative and dare I say exciting for us good reading

Wow Mark... 175 square miles!  That's a HUGE area.  If you think about it, could you ask him if they're going to shoot Hancock County, WV for me?

Thanks for the update!

Todd

mornin todd will probiley call him early next week here is the number I called 724 728 8464 maybe you can get a little more info have a great day   mnark

Mark - cant seem to fun the Sept 26 presentation. Can you send a link?

It's the October 2013 Company Presentation.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=101196&p=irol-prese...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service