Any activity at the Blasco Pad as of late?

Views: 6199

Replies to This Discussion

I got it. Mark wrote 9/26 - I initially couldn't find it.
Did anyone have a chance to review one map in the PDF that lists a well in western Hanover twp? Possibly Gas Valley road area - but that's my guess. It's still east of Hancock county.
Seismic buggies have moved on today. Charges in the ground.

What page is the well listed in western Hanover TWP, Beaver County?

Pages 50-51. It looks like Greene twp. Look at it and tell me what you think.

McMasters well is in Green Twp (CHK)..Noss wells in Hanover TWP  (RRC)..Interesting that RRC has not said a word about the Noss wells one is Marcellus and the other is Upperdevon.. I think the well that looks like it is in western Beaver county is in Hancock county WV about 2 miles west of PA line..

morning guys i found the report in general shale discussion SOUTHWESTERN PA PRODUCTION POTENTIAL interesting thread to follow/ landman ( mark west) said they heard that range drilled a test well and it came up dry in the beaver area which contradicts the report we all obviously have looked at wonder if its all just smoke and mirrors recommended that they look at that report from what I've seen there is no activity at the proposed well right off of route thirty any body seen anything? 

Mark I believe it is all smoke and mirrors..RRC just leased 1200 (3.0M at min could be more only know of the big parcels) acres in hanover TWP Beaver and at least 800 (1.8 M at a min) in Green TWP...I was one of them ...sooo why would they invest that kind of money for dry hole acreage ...these signings were in the last 3 weeks..also, saw trucks and signs at the

Dalbo well on Clinton Frankfort rd.rig being moved ..IN I believe..I think it was last week or so..

Not to mention the seismic testing underway. There's a triple shale play under us. No infrastructure is the main issue. They're coming - if you have read the range resources releases / we are super rich gas >1350 BTus. Without pipelines in place and a cryogenic plant ready for it there's no way to process the wet gas.

mornin folks I agree smoke and mirrors no doubt or maybe just ignorant of the surroundings to them its a spot on a map we live here congratulations on your lease gary happy for you thanks for the info on the well site also jason I also agree to much activity for them to take there toys and go home just a matter of when  I'd like a shot at that super rich thing hell I'd take comfortable shoes LOL talk to you guys later if I hear anything

Mark what is the latest news?

mornin gary have not heard a thing range/ mark west nuttin at all havn't even seen the seismic guys around nothing but deer hunters and sight seers they got a werid way of conducting business hear any thing I'll post seeya

Mark - what township are you in? They told me they're moving south to north.
Won't be around me until mid December. I'm on the 168 side of Raccoon park.
Best of luck -
Question - do you have ANY pink or blue ribbons flying around on wooden stakes?

Someone put some pink and white ribbons on a stake up and down Upper Service Road today. in Hookstown, PA.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service