Southeastern Ohio Landowners Association, Inc is having a clinic in Woodsfield behind Duke & Duchess on rt 78.  Some told me that this was Des 's group but I dont think so. Any information will be very helpfull.

Views: 4877

Replies to This Discussion

Angela

I read his e mail and it appeared pretty clear that it wasnt his signing, he said that things were missing from their lease, I also read the wheeling newpaper article that said it was the Utica land group run by Atty Ed susteric (someting like that)

here is the actual start to Des's e mail

I wanted to let you all know that there was a signing of $4950 and 19%, however a few things were missing with the lease (an example would be the unitization of 640 but could be increased to 1280).  With the last deal they only allowed the people who were on the final list to sign their lease since this is all they had budgeted for that deal.

Why don't you ask des at his meeting at brown community center on thrusday sept.22 at 7pm in woodsfield
Is Des having a meeting on the 22nd ? If so where is the brown center .
Woodsfield ohio
100 Creamery Street
Woodsfield, OH 43793
Brown comm center
From BP on south main st.
E Church St
1. Head southeast on E Church St toward S Paul St
348 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto S Paul St
0.1 mi
3. Slight right onto Creamery St
Destination will be on the right
Thanks Shirley
I am finally receiving his emails and the one that came today did NOT say HIS group had a signing. It did talk about the Utica Landowners Group/Sustersic Law Firm signing with XTO last Wed-Fri in Wheeling where they did get $4950 and 19%. He was simply commenting on that deal which, by the numbers alone, looked good on the surface. When the actual lease is read, the deal fades a bit due to the unitization clause (and some other issues).

That's what I was saying before about the signing in Wheeling . I have a copy of the lease .I was there .

I wasn't impressed with the lease .

Jin, Whats you e mail address I can forward

Does someone have directions to Centerville senior community center.
anyone attend Des's group meeting last ? anything new  ? monroe co . meeting

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service