It is my understanding that Chesapeake is not paying royalty payments this month for most of Bradford and Sullivan Counties.  No statements, company line, costs were greater than production, landowner owes us money.

Views: 7166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No payment from any one of four that share the gas from our Plymouth- 2Hwell(Bradford County)this month. Straight bs sanctioned by government....I'd love to have a shut off valve to stop the flow of my gas into their pipeline until they paid their bill. I am sorry CHK is in breech of contract and their contract with all of us should be null and void as a result. They are up to no good...paying politicians off with campaign donations if the truth be known and we the people can be damned.

You do realize that if Chesapeake vehicle access is blocked to the well, either by a civilian vehicle "breakdown" or civil disobedience, Chesapeake would have to walk in and shut the valve off themselves. I suppose if enough "problems" of that nature occurred Chesapeake would would have to respond because of an income shutdown.

I spoke to an employee of Williams recently who has been subcontracted by CHK for meter calibration, and in fact CHK themselves are slowly shutting-in select wells.  Others are being severely choked back.  Of the two units in which I have interest, one has had one well bore shut down out of two on the pad, and the other has just been choked back by a bit over half.  I would not be surprised at all if Plymouth was also being choked down rather heavily.

Chesapeake plans on stealing Billions and Paying Millions by settling out of court or "Only Paying What the Judge Orders", across the Nation.

Something tells me 13,000 Texans being short changed is going to be more than settling a Legacy Issue for Chesapeake.

Ron, you got that right! IDK I am gonna see if there is a way to shut down the flow of gas from my property..my husband worked for Honeywell,Inc and in hvac business for 40 years including the fact he is natural gas certified. If there is a way he will know it or search it out. Enough I am tired of being robbed and the robbery sanctioned by the government at every level while they are trying to disarm us while we are being over run by their chosen replacements for us/

Might be of interest and actionable for the IRS, that if landowners involved in Gas pools are required to report depletion, how can we accurately do that if statements are withheld. Also, if we are being billed for past deductions, without substantiating billing/records, how do we file an ammended tax report, and for what year?

The IRS?....you're dilusional

"delusional."

Too bad you never got any "book learning."

i had no payment for march and i am in wyoming county. i went to the chesapeake website and clicked on the 'contact us' sent them an email asking why and got a reply within 10 minutes. 

The post production costs outweighed the revenue received and Chesapeake took a loss unfortunately.

statement from our legal department regarding the issue.

Due to low gas prices, there have been months when the gas revenue is less than post-production costs.  In these months, there is no royalty payment and your account is "zeroed out" for the month; there is no negative balance.  There will be no offset to your future royalties as a result of a negative balance created by this situation.

i emailed back asking for a statement for tax purposes and again received a reply within 10 minutes with the attached statement.

doesn't sound to me like i owe them any money...and no problem getting a statement either.

ask nicely. :) 

Its fine if you believe that.  However, in Christopher Columbus times they thought the world was flat also.  CHK is selling to themselves and at 50 percent of average well head prices they taking out "all" the transportation fees out of the landowners share (zero out of theirs) and calling it a partnership.  The lease holders are paying for 100 percent of the transportation fees so CHK can sell it for a higher price. 

I know they're as crooked and greedy as can be.  

I was commenting on the ones who don't seem to think they can get a hold of anyone and claim they can't get a statement.   I doubt they even tried.   

I know Chesapeake  is robbing us blind,  I  give thanks for every penny I DO get from them as I did nothing to earn it.   it is a gift.    I am also thankful that Pennsylvania is a state where we have mineral rights,  I'm sure someday they will find a way to take them away. 

Agreed Lj Bk.....I have contacted them several times and have always been treated with courtesy and respect and have received everything I have asked for.....3/4 of the bitchers and complainers on this site are liars and are full of crap.....seems like the clowns with the least amount of skin in the game make most of the noise here....I don't hear anyone with a 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 acres complaining about anything.....some guy with 2 acres thinks he should get  $1000 check every month

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service