Thought I'd start a place to post about the Wall Site. Looks like they are fracing it now. This site is less than a mile into Beaver County and less than that from some of Shell's leased land in Lawrence County. (Mine included) If you hear anything , please post it here.

Views: 6509

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Chris.

@$280/acre/month that's great! I believe only two of the seven wells are even tied in and selling gas. I would have to say the Pattersons aren't too upset with the rumored low signing bonus and likely 12.5% royalty they received initially. Proof enough that the big money is in the royalties , not the bonus.

Thanks "old farm'! Drill baby drill!

Patiently waiting to see a flare................

STILL Patiently waiting to see a flare................

GO tell 'em to light it! LOL :)

LOL!

They have not pumped out the brine yet.       Will they just let it sit like this????

I suppose the unit is held now so they see no need to rush i guess.....

Hi Lou and Glenn,

My property is in a unit 2 miles west of Beaver County in Hancock.  Chesapeake drilled and completed a well there last year. 

After they frack/complete a well, they will let the pressure build for a few months before they test the open flow of NGL's, gas, condensate, etc. and will at that time haul the brine off and flare the gas for a bit during the test.

So, how long until your leases were to expire when they filed the DPU's?  About 1 week for me.

Todd

Hi Todd.
I am not in that unit. I am a mile north in lawrence county and leased with shell. No well for me yet but hopefully soon. Thanks for the info.....guess i'll be waiting a bit longer for that flair! lol.
Hopefully chk will give an honest report on this well. It is so close to me that it should be a good indicator of what i have under me too!
Thanks again Todd and good luck to you!

Hi Glenn,

Wish I was leased with Shell!  Unfortunately, Chesapeake is a monopoly in my small county.

Thanks for your wishes and Good Luck to you as well!

Keep lookin and listenin for that flare! :) LOL

Todd

Was heading to Darlington today and noticed a rig is set up again. I assume they are drilling out the plugs in preparation for the long awaited Flare-Off.......!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service