Thought I'd start a place to post about the Wall Site. Looks like they are fracing it now. This site is less than a mile into Beaver County and less than that from some of Shell's leased land in Lawrence County. (Mine included) If you hear anything , please post it here.

Views: 6509

Replies to This Discussion

I really don't know what is going on at the site but I believe they just finished the drilling at about 1:00pm.     There were only 2 pieces of drill pipe left on the loading table which were put onto the flatbed trailer.      A chunky piece of equipment about a foot square was moved from the ground to the drill platform.      They did some repositioning of loading equipment which I believe is in preparation for using the 2 trailer loads of larger size pipe which just arrived.    The rig crew broke for lunch and a crew in the area of the brine tanks and pumping equipment fired up a pump.    I left at this point and am wondering what will be happening next?   

Lou, I see the rig is gone. Was by there Saturday and the site (what I can see from the road) looked deserted. Thought for sure we would be treated to a flare by now......still waiting. lol.

I wonder if this is just another CK project to hold some more land? Still no flare..........?

Probably...  unfortunately, that's how they roll.

Just wishful thinking , I suppose , but have they flared this well yet? I was on a fishing trip in Canada for a week and thought I may have missed it..........:-)

No flaring.  Pipeline surveyors reported to be at site few days ago.

I see Markwest  markers following the powerline r.o.w. crossing Shenango Road south of the Wall pad. I believe this is the line I was supposed to be part of until the route was changed due to Ellwood City landowner trouble. This is a line supposedly running from Butler somewhere to Vanport. I see stakes where it will cross Chappel Drive in North Sewickley Twp. east of here as well. When I signed for the row , was told it will be a NGL line(s). Possibly 4 pipes in the r.o.w..

Does anyone know the destination point in Butler County? 

What is the official name of this pipeline?

What is in Vanport at the terminus of this line? Is it Nova Chemical or is the NGL going to be loaded on tanker barges and sent to the Gulf by river? Or , wonder of wonders , could it possibly be , It may sound craaaazy , a Cracker.....? Naah , probably just gonna dump it in the river to get rid of it! :-) 

Hello Everyone,

I've been seeing posts about pipeline that is my neck of the woods. Blue markers saying Sunoco pipeline to Butler on Bruce Reeds (Jerrys Curb Service guy) land right next to me on Rockland Dr in Big Beaver. I guess if they ever do put a well on his land somewhere a pipeline won't be far away. As for a well, we're signed with Chesapeake going on three years now. I'm thinking the leases will expire before anything comes of it though. Chesapeake doesn't seem to be a player like Range. I guess only time will tell just what's in store for our area.

Greg C 

Hey Gregory,

Mark my words:  Chesapeake will drill you into a unit very close to your lease expiration.  You might as well plan on it.  The property around you is too valuable to allow lease expirations.

What do you mean by "Chesapeake doesn't seem to be a player like Range."?

Good Luck,

Todd

Thanks Todd,I sure hope you're right.

Maybe the word "player" wasn't a good choice. It just seems that Range did a whole lot more drilling around us than Chesapeake,but looking at a map that was posted, seems   Chesapeake has a huge foothold in northeast Pa.

Greg

Looks like this crosses Shenango Road (Big Beaver Borough) at the powerline and Rt.168 between New Galilee and Darlington. I also see it crosses Chappel Drive in (I think) Franklin Twp.

Does anyone know the start point and end point of this line? My hunch is Markwest's Bluestone treatment plant in Harmony near Zelienople.......? If so we're talking NGL's !!!! $$$$$$$!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service