Chevron is building a pad in the Frills Cornors area. Anyone have an idea when drilling to start?

Views: 4413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this by the intersection of route 36 and 208? It looks like they may be putting a pad in that area...lots of heavy earth moving equipment at this point but not much else. First saw it about a week ago.

ok, went by again today from another direction and it is Chevron's pad.  Looks like they have some holding pits ready, and there is a security building that was delivered. Not sure when they will spud, but they really have moved a lot of dirt in the past few days.  Shouldn't be too hard to see because it is close to the road and gas station, but with the way they piled the dirt up in front it should deter some of the onlookers. 

Hi - the Chevron pad -did you mean Rt 38 and 208?    I can't locate Rt 36 on a map. 

no, it is Rt 36 and 208. Rt 36 runs from Punxsutawney, Brookville, Cook Forest, Leeper, Tionesta, Titusville.  208 intersects between Leeper and Tionesta.

Few shots taken on Tuesday (3/20) of the pad being built. Could not find a permit for the area with that name on it.

Attachments:

Brian: I couldn't find the permit either. Heard Chevron was going to do two wells from that pad, drilling to start around the 1st of June.

Do you know if Chevron has much of a lease hold in that area? Was that a part of the Fryburg group or anything? Wasn't sure who all was leasing land around there. Hope they hit it big and keep developing the area.

Chevron bought Atlas and Atlas had some leases in Clarion County before they sold; I think the leases were independent; at least the several that I knew about were.  Fryburg I leased only with Stone, I believe. 

I think a lot of people will be watching this well because the wet/ dry question seems to be ambigious in that area.  Good Luck to Chevron; I also hope it is a great well!

Seneca moved a rig into the Red Brush Area today Forest co. Not far from Frills Corners. This will be Senecas second well off the same pad in that area.

Know any details of the well? Horizontal or vertical? Formation they are targeting?

Horizontal, not 100% sure but I heard Utica

What townhsip is Frills Corners?  Farmington?  I'm trying to imagine how Frills Corners and Red Brush is in the same area. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service