It looks like MarkWest is running a pipeline just sw of cadiz and they are looking for an easement thru my farm. I will get details tomorrow but my neighbor was visited and they talked about putting 5 pipelines thru this easement. Anybody else been contacted and is there any landowner groups for pipeline easements.

Views: 23884

Replies to This Discussion

Brothers just signed w/MarkWest in Jefferson County at $50/per foot, plus damages.  I was contacted last week (Chk) to install on my land (Jeff. County/Ross Twnp.) but they came to the table @ $15/foot.  Not happening at that price.  Other Chk division now wants water from our stream to frac our own wells on unit!  Both sets of leases are on their way to my lawyer today - 2 birds with one stone.  Can't agree/stress enough with everyone else - "attorney" is mandatory when you consider what is at stake.  Paying for experienced middleman to get it right is a small % of total dollars earned on these issues.

AMEN Bother.

I was aware that a pipeline was going to run south of Tappan Lake, then close to Buell, towards Hopedale and then East to Steubenville. I was surprised when my neighbor was told by these surveyors (working for MarkWest) that they want to run a pipeline (somewhere from the West)  near Rt 519, Rt 22, Jockey Hollow area and from there towards theCadiz  airport which would be heading East. They also mentioned there would be another pipeline coming from the south, St. Clairsville. This has us very concerned and seems very hush-hush. I dont like surprises! I havent seen anything in the newspapers , either. Thanks.

My land is part of the Asuncion West unit.  I've been contacted for walk-thru permission for potential pipeline - Ross Township, Jefferson County.  Visited in Steubenville last week-end with partial intent to obtain any local information.  Holiday Inn in Weirton, WV is overloaded with Haliburton, drillers, etc.  What "Poison Ivy" said:  "pipeline was going to run south of Tappan Lake, then close to Buell, towards Hopedale and then East to Steubenville." was confirmed in when I spoke with some industry folks there.

I also heard that Wagner #1 well in New Athens twp is being fracked, and they are building another pad next to it for another well. And I also heard that west of New Athens on Rt519 there is another well going in, not sure exactily where, havent had time to drive by and locate it. I dont know which company is drilling any of these.

They are both Gulfport Energy wells. As is the boy scout well and another new well pad being installed off of Tyson Rd in Moorefield Twp. on Cravat Coal property.

Randy

New member today, and this is my first post.

Hope I am ok to add my research on Mark West, even if it's a different county (Greene Co, PA)

$2 per inch of pipe per foot, if you read between the lines and do the math!

http://www.heraldstandard.com/gcm/news/local_news/agreement-paves-w...

Make sure that lawyer has oil and gas experience. Good luck. 20 inch line is a $40per ft. Minimum

Hi my name is wendy. I own 64.9 acres in cadiz. my property is on Slater Rd.  You can enter off 519 or 22.  Slater Rd turns into Busby Rd and it goes all the way through, example:  enter from 22 onto Slater Rd halfway in it turns into Busby Rd and comes out onto 519 and vice versa.  Markwest came to my home in Uniontown, but i was out of state.  They left a paper titled,  "SURVEY PERMISSION."  (which I'm to sign and return to him if I agree to it)   My son was home and he spoke with them and my understanding is that they want to lay a pipeline directly on mine and my neighbors property line.   In other words, they want to divide the payment between the two of us.  up to $65 a linear ft.  I would get $65 and he would get $65 each per linear ft.    If anyone else out there has been contacted by Markwest and has simular information, please share.

Hey Wendy, When you said that Mark West wants to run the pipe thru yours and a neighbor, which direction do you mean? Would it be East of your place or to the West? Did they say what direction the pipeline is coming from? Just curious, thanks

i have the map he left with my son.  it looks like its south of me.  if you can find or pull up a map with the parcels #s you can getan idea of where its heading.  the map shows parcel # 02000 0251 001, thats me.  follow that south to parcel # 02000 0155 006.  i believe thats south of me.  sorry thats the best i can do, but with all the intelligent folks online here, somebody will be able to get this info and let you know what the correct location is.  hope this helped.

The interesting part of this post is the fact that they would pay up to $130 per linear foot between the two parties.  That is if I am reading this post correctly.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service