Feel like I have been left in the dark! Does any one  know anything about Aubrey and any drilling? I NEVER hear about any activity concerning his company(AEP). I first signed on with Shell, then Shell sold out to AEP and that has been that. Does anyone else, that has their lease through AEP, know ANYTHING about what is going on and when there might be some drilling starting?

The other companies are so much ahead of AEP! You are always hearing about this well and that well or company but never anything about Aubrey's AEP company doing anything. Am I the only one hooked up with AEP? I never see anyone else asking questions about AEP). ---------Fell like the lone ranger!

Thanks for any info you might have.

Views: 9241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good question. I don't know much about them. Have they drilled a well? Were is your property?

"The other companies are so much ahead of AEP!"

He's raised $4.2 billion in about a year.  There is nobody in the world who is ahead of him.  This guy is a foot smarter than the next best mind in the E&P game.

Jason,

My property is located in section 21, township 11, range 7 in N.E. Guernsey County, Londonderry Twp.

That is the west side of Skull Rd., north side of Rt. 22. Hope that helps you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dexter,

What are you referring to when you say E&P game?Not familiar with any of this drilling lingo! :)

Are you saying Aubrey has some big, money making plans for the future of the acreage he now has, that will effect my lease in a good way, when it comes?

Thanks to both of you! Really appreciate you input!

I'm saying the guy was exiled from the company he founded as if he were a ruthless dictator of some banana republic and now, only a few short years later, he has access to all the cash he could possibly need.  He will drill wells at a speed that defies physics.

That sounds great to me but WHEN will he start? Probably anyone's guess. Right?I signed on with Shell 3 years ago this October. Do you think he has the knowledge to buy the property he thinks will make him the most $$? n Hope so!I Is that the kind of guy he is?

Thanks for your reply Dexter!

AEP has a well just to the southwest of you.

http://apps.ohiodnr.gov/mineral/oil/MRMImages/17/6/297307.pdf

Is K & R CONSERVATION LLC C/O RICHARD BEVINGTON leased with anyone?  It looks like they have you surrounded.

It looks like K & R CONSERVATION LLC C/O RICHARD BEVINGTON has about 2090 acres right next to you with several old Enervest and RHDK OIL & GAS LLC/DBA RED HIL wells on their property.

Phil, Quick question-----

On your 7/21/14 at-12:24 & 3:17 pm reply, you state that K&R Conservation has 2090 acres, around the property we have the mineral rights to.That part of the property was also owned by K&R, where our mineral rights are on.

Do you think K&R sold that part of their property and now owns all the mineral rights in their 2090 acres? We are not included in the K&R property any more? Where does that leave us?? All by our lonesome without an o/g company to drill.

Or do you think AEP will still drill, since they leased our mineral rights via Shell Oil? We have 79 acres and Shell leased our mineral rights for --$5,000 an acre, 20% royalties and a handsome sign on bonus)Your opinion, please. Thanks!

nc man

That was before I knew exactly which property you own the mineral rights on.  According to the ODNR well viewer K&R Conservation owns your surface.  

Does anyone know who is K&R Conservation?

Philip, check this link.  It may be the K & R Conservation you are looking for.   Address is in Uniontown OH

http://www.bizapedia.com/oh/KR-CONSERVATION-LEASING-LLC.htmlOH

Any idea what business they are in? 

This is probably some of Kimble s property. is it north of Antrim and route 22?  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service