Feel like I have been left in the dark! Does any one  know anything about Aubrey and any drilling? I NEVER hear about any activity concerning his company(AEP). I first signed on with Shell, then Shell sold out to AEP and that has been that. Does anyone else, that has their lease through AEP, know ANYTHING about what is going on and when there might be some drilling starting?

The other companies are so much ahead of AEP! You are always hearing about this well and that well or company but never anything about Aubrey's AEP company doing anything. Am I the only one hooked up with AEP? I never see anyone else asking questions about AEP). ---------Fell like the lone ranger!

Thanks for any info you might have.

Views: 9241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phil,

We just found something about K&R Conservation, from the recorders office, that we would like you to look over. Very important! Would you be willing to give us your personal e-mail address or would you like mine? I don't want this on this site, at this time, due to the nature of the problem.

nc man

You are not the only one hooked up with AEU (AEP).  I am too.  Eclipse has apparently bought (only) 16.5 acres of my lease and they want to put a well pad on my place, but I have not heard anything about or from AEU. Look at it this way:  they only have basically two years and then maybe we could lease the land to someone else. Maybe they are waiting for the pipelines, I don't know. Really, it was Shell that held everything up. 

Have hired attorney, Keith Plummer. Please tell me, someone, that he is a GOOD one and we made the right move with him? We need a good one for sure!

With no $$ from the old, active wells in our pocket but to someone!!Never leased our mineral rights, on the 79 acres, in the '80's.

Then K&R Conservation LLC, filing an "Affidavit of Abandonment" in 2004,against our mineral rights(K&R owns the land). But they filed in Harrison County. Our mineral rights are in Guernsey. Just found out about all of this. Then just this June, of this year, K&R Conservation filed an "Affidavit of Facts" on our mineral rights to fix their mistake of filing in 2004 in Harrison county instead of Guernsey.

Hope we can turn this around and it is not to late! We raelly need a GOOD attorney! We would LOVE to get some royalties, if AEU does some drilling! Our Dad quit claimed the mineral rights to us in 1989.

Just can't understand how K&R did this after Shell(now A&EU) signed a lease with us in Oct. 2011. Surely, Shell would have researched the mineral rights deed, we possess, before they gave me and my brothers a sign on lease with them and "shelled" out all that $$ to us!

Just wanted to update ya'll.

Thanks for letting me vent! I appreciate all the past responses you have sent me!

nc man

Trust me it's worth the time and money to invest in a good oil and has attorney. Friend me on here and I can give you a good name or two

Evan,

Not to computer savvy! Sorry to say, I don't know how to do that!

Upper right hand corner of home screen. It says inbox, friends- invite. Go to that and go from there. Not to hard

Maybe not hard for you but it wants an e-mail address? I put your name in but it says invalid address.Sorry about this. Could you just invite me?

My parents had success using KWGD out of Canton on a dormant minerals related issue. This firm IS familiar with the ins & outs of the Dormant Minerals Act. http://kwgd.com

This is the firm that K&R Conservation LLC, the group that is taking our mineral rights from us,are using. Doubt that using them would be a good idea.I have heard alot of good about those attorneys, so I am really worried. Just can't figure how they can legally do this and get away with it.

But I thank you for the suggestion!

Try reminger and associates out of columbus

Thanks, Evan. Do i just fire the attorney thatI have? Do you know anything about Keith Plummer out of Cambridge?

I don t have anything bad to say about him I just know how important it is to be with a firm that has power. I made the mistake the first time and got a small local guy that didn't work out so great for me. I requested you as a friend on here. I ll fill you in on the rest in private. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service