What is happening with Hadley well?

Views: 7244

Replies to This Discussion

Gregg, the unit has been reduced to 1220 acres. The original unit map indicated that it was 1335 acres.

Has anyone gotten any royalty checks or division orders on 8H yet.

I haven't received anything, but our rights may have been reduced out of the unit.

I got division orders and w9 from Statoil the other day. I thought I was dealing with Chesapeake. Any other Hadley folks get this?

I received payment on the Hadley 8H yesterday  Chesapeake took 41% out  for Deductions on my net lease.

I have other Gross leases in this well, thankfully.   these deductions seem pretty high. 

I just wondered if others of you leased in the Hadley, are getting the same figures.

thanks.

like to post this correction the deductions are around 32%

no taxes figured in when figuring and did not add in the first check that had no deductions. 

not complaining ,these wells are expensive I am glad to see everyone getting a check, that is a good thing.

just like to post the information keep everyone informed as to what is happening since this is all new to everyone. 

Heard they got the compressor site  finished at the Hadley well that's great news.

just curious if  there has been more activity since Southwestern bought the Hadley well ?

I'm curious, what will the compressor do? Has Southwestern paid anyone yet?  Did anyone get a 1099 from Chesapeake?   Will we get checks from Southwestern and Statoil both? Sorry for all the questions. Steve

Feeling enormous vibrations at my farm today! My house is about 2000 yards from the well! Is that the new compressor? I would also like to know, what is the big deal with it. More production-more money? All this nuisance is not worth the itty bitty check I am getting so far! Talked to SW yesterday, they said checks will be cut after the 25th April! Never got one for March! Wish they would send a letter to let people know what is going on!

I think you've about summed up most peoples' experiences with oil and gas companies.  I hope things calm down and money starts rolling in for you.  I doubt the vibrations are from the compressor.  Maybe they're fracking a new horizontal.

Kyle, in the event they are expanding the operation in some way, are division orders changed?  I guess what I was wondering is it possible for more acreage to become involved in the Hadley well?

If they increased or decreased the size of the unit, then new division orders would probably be in order.  A division order represents the size of your interest in the unit, after all.  Once the wells are drilled, though, I would be surprised if they changed the size of the unit.  If they did, I would questions them closely as to why.  I would want to know that the as-completed length of the laterals was longer than they had originally planned, or something along those lines.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service