We just received a call from Range Resources to talk about leasing our property in Jackson Twp.   Has anyone else been contacted?  They did not get into any discussion and said they would be contacting us in the near future, they were just getting some general information in this call.

Views: 6068

Replies to This Discussion

i signed with hilcorp for 3250/acre-17% royalty, got deduction language additions, couldnt retain shallow right(been holding out for a while but neighbors all around me signed earlier)

Congrats., that deal sounds alot better then the Range deal, you get all your bonus money plus you get 2% extra royalty money. Range is trying to get leases with little risk upfront and its a win win for them, if they drill and the well is a good well they hold your land by production if they drill and the well is a dud they walk away and dont pay you anything else. Range has been in this area forever and should be ashamed that little companies are moving in and taking better care of landowners then they are.

Range has 4 permits in Venango County that I know of. These are all in Oakland Twp. Can somebody post where the acreage is that is encompassed by thise permits? Second question is whether they have commenced any drilling at any of these sites?

MAB, can you tell us where your property is located?    Who was your contact person with hilcorp?   Thanks

i am in sugarcreek, i was told that hilcorp isn't signing in venango county for the time being but may resume 2013, that was the rep from western, maybe someone else has some other info

ANY INFO OUT THERE ON RANGE UTICA WELL IN COCHRANTON, PA??????   

Only thing I've read was on Range's report to investors. It's been Fracked and is currently in its 60 day rest period. Date 60 days are up are unknown to me.    

Range called on Sunday and said that they will be mailing a packet of information this week.  We will see what that contains.

I'm anxious to hear what they have to say.  My property is in Sugarcreek township.  They did seismic there in Oct, but I haven't heard a thing.  Please post your info.

I think the seismic testing data is privileged information and they aren't about to let that out.  They pay big bucks for those tests and they don't want anyone to take advantage of it.

Rich,

This past October Range offered me 750 per ac. per year for 5 years or until operations begins then the 750 stops. 15% Net. No land protection. They would not budge at all on anything I didn't sign it. This was for southern Greenwood twp, Crawford County. I have a copy of the lease. If you would like me to email it to you to take a look at it please friend me.

Berk   

Berk, Rich:  I received the same offer from Range a couple months ago, and like Berk I did not sign it or even contact them again, we are too far apart in how we value the gas.  I have 124 unleased acres in Canal/Sugarcreek townships.  The landman did show me a map of their holdings in our area and he said that he thought it would be very difficult for another company to make a dent in their areas.  I am not completely surrounded by their holdings, but it's close.  I will still hold out for now.

RRB

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service