Our 5 year Gulfport lease is up for release or re leasing very soon. They have been pushing hard to renegotiate our lease in annual installments, no guarantee of more than a year payment.

We said no deal, we are choosing to stick by their original lease.

They say they have no money; what the heck are they doing with the millions of whatever measurement I don't understand coming from their four gangbuster producing wells they have here in Sunsbury Township, NE Monroe county Ohio ? Only Rice Energy has higher producing wells here abouts. We have called their bluff and said no way, pay up if want to keep your lease.

Does anyone care to share if their expiring Gulfport lease has been renewed and paid for ? Gulfport is counting on their leaseholders to remain stupid and fall for their bluff. But knowledge is everything when dealing with the gas companies.

Please share whatever information you might have about this particular matter; thank you !

Views: 9095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard that Gulfport is going to put a couple more well pads in Wayne township bordering Washington township in Belmont county. Anyone hearing anything on this?

I think 4, Neal east and west still up in air, Warrick being fracked now, and ward pad made but not drilled. These are close to Wayne and Somerset. Not sure where Washington borders. They are in the vicinity of stronz and Duvall wells. All leases were renewed around these wells, except  you were already in a division.

Washington boarders on the Belmont county side of Beallsville.

Not that I am aware off.

We had the same thing happen with our lease in Kirkwood township for our 162 acres.  We  also refused the annual installments addendum.   Just received a phone call from Gulfport last night.  They aren't renewing our contract. 

I'd do the same...

Hold out till prices return, and royalties are being paid according to the lease

Me thinks that some of us on this forum need to be not so gently reminded that there rules for playing and talking nicely in this sand box.............

The disgruntled and unruly perhaps should take their toys and go home.....

True,Annie, evidently, no-one is watching,or doesn't care. It does get kinda funny sometimes. the criticizing and name calling is quite hilarious at times. don't know where else you can get away with that stuff.

"Don't  know where else you can get away with that stuff" ?!?!?!?.....just about anywhere ski...have you followed Donald Trump? ....bottom line is TRUTH HURTS.....you folks wanna know who's  to blame?....go look in a mirror....none of you have the guts to admit you probably could've done a better job for yourselves. ....now you just want to bash all these companies particularly CHK....I'm counting on CHK for future royalty income and the mindset of trying to crush them and put them out of business and their employees on the streets irritates the hell out of me.....btw, why are YOU here?...to read Hail Storm Hales daily rants about how he got cheated out of a dime.....that song is OLD already

Speak up Annie....if your veiled overtures are aimed at me then just say it.....listen sis, I'm ANYTHING but disgruntled. ....I LOVE fracking, I  LOVE oil and gas, I LOVE chk....drill baby drill....I just do NOT suffer fools and there are several on this site

I don't have anything in this discussion but I don't like it when one person repeatedly calls others names on here Mr. Ash. I'm contacting the site police!

Harry Ash, I agree with a lot of what you have to say and can understand some of your frustrations with other users on here, but agree with deutchen that the name calling isn't necessary.  Maybe we can all try to get along and have a productive discussion?

Most people are on here to learn.  A select few have an ax to grind on one topic or another, or every topic.  I can appreciate Harry Ash's comments because he often presents the other side of the coin that people don't know about or don't want to think about.  .,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service