How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

KDKA reported today that Our President Trump would make an appearance at the Shell Cracker Plant near Monaca, PA.

They went on to mislead the public by saying the Cracker Plant will produce plastic out of Natural Gas.

The Truth is that Ethane will be cracked using the heat source provided by Natural Gas to Crack Ethane into Plastics.

The reason the word Ethane can't be used is that PA has been told they only have Natural Gas, no Oil or Natural Gas Liquids that include Ethane as one of the constituent parts.

The World Class Volume of Ethane available in the Ohio Valley comes from the State of Ohio where these very expensive NGLs were taken without a Severance Tax, without a dime in NGL Royalties realized, and Ohio's Oil and Natural Gas Royalties were reduced by NGL Overinflated Processing fees, after the NGLs were sold at the Well head per the producer, effectively requiring All Ohio Citizens to pay Oil and Gas Producers for the theft of their NGLs.

To right this wrong, let me give a big "Hat's Off" to All Ohio Citizens who have patiently stood by in Wonder for the past 9 years and those who have made this injustice a way of life in the Buckeye State.

Know that there are actions in progress to correct this Biblical Theft. Soon my Friends, Soon.

Views: 1537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw the future in 2015, we were all dead and didn't know it.

The New World Order, One World Government and One World Religion of Satan were a given, no one tried to hide it. The Georgia Guide Stones have the number of humans that the NWO was going to depopulate to, which was 500 Million.

Take a look in the UN building on line. On the first floor is the Alter of Satan slab of stone. The UN is Satan's Army.

Then I learned that Our military planned in 2013 to overthrow Traitor 44, but the MSM Fake News held all US Citizens under their propaganda spell, many would have died fighting Our Military thinking they were going to Round us up, not the evil doers that run the Fake News Media/Deep State/ Satanists/Corrupt and Human Rights Abusers who human traffic and sacrifice children (see the latest news on Epstiens Island).

Q says JE is alive and under Military protection. Take that to the bank.

When Q, Our Military and Our President Win the 2nd American Revolution by defeating the Deep State, then the Alliance of the US, Japan, China, Russia, and others possibly the UK will take down the NWO and Satanists. President Trump has declared that no Satanist will share the Earth with us, they will be "Removed".

I've seen the depths of dispair in 2015 and had a plan not to be rounded up by the NWO/UN as the Jews were done during WWII, they could have taken millions of Germans with them. 

Now all I see is Winning and Winning and Winning. Trump has done everything as I would have done.

Our President would be stupid to switch to the Dark Side. The Military has the Plan and all domestic enemies will be taken care of appropriately, no exceptions.

Thanks for the Reply Corvette.  Ron

Someone is awake here.  Good for You Ralph, we keep winning and winning and winning and the Fake News US Citizens watch is owned by the Corporations that lie and would have enslaved us. 

Anyone other than President Trump would have had our heads on one of Traitor 44's 30,000 China bought Guillotines, with plenty of extra blades.  Now why would someone order that many devices with replacement blades? There was one for YOU who are reading this, are you mad yet? Are You awake yet? Better get right we may need help spreading the Real News.

One of those Gillotines is waiting for the Kenyan down at GITMO. When the time comes we will march him to the Guillotine then make a sharp turn to the Gallows and Rope. The Kenyan likes to die by head removal per his religion, so we will send him to Hell at the end of a Rope. Dead Again.  

Ron, sorry, you are full of crap on all this conspriacy stuff.

We are being scammed.  Since the earth spins and is actually flat, drilling only need to occur at the circumference to drain the fields. 

Keith, not sure if you monitor this site anymore, but you should get Ron Hale and Josie & Bob (Ron Hale's second account maybe?) out of here before your website turns into a forum for alt right and q anon psychos.

I couldn’t agree more with you G.H. They are educated way beyond their intelligence.

True, they make my head hurt.

definitely a different take on what this site originally provided.  

Furthermore Ron, you statement is incorrect, multiple public companies discuss 'the various thermal maturity windows.  If you look at the presentations and spend a moment educating yourself on the formations, you would have heard about 'wet' gas and 'dry' gas. As well as some of the issues about getting products, like ethane, profitably to market.

In South East Ohio, Belmont, Monroe counties where a huge amount of the focus on Utica develop has occurred, the gas is dry gas - no liquids.  As you go West - western Belmont, into Noble, etc the formation becomes 'wet' and there are NGL's  Natural Gas Liquids, including ethane, as well as other components.  Furthermore there is a volatile oil window in the Utica (a bit west of the wet gas window), however these wells haven't been very economic, 

In western PA and WV, the Marcellus has both a 'Wet' window as well as a dry window.  A simple review of Range Resources, CNX, Antereo's or EQT's presentations will help you identify where those windows are located.

The issue has been, too much of a good thing.  The amount of ethane available is so high that the cost to separate it from the gas is higher than its worth, so many companies 'reject' the ethane and leave it in the gas stream.  The shell cracker will help this by creating a demand, but may not completely solve the excess supply problem.

Nice sensible conversation

Looks like we all will wait a long time before we see who the honest oil companies are

i hear Shell treats landowners fairly

Darrell,  If you click on my info for this website, You'll find links to the 12/21/17 Executive Order "Severe Human Rights Violations and Corruption" and the Military Tribunals Executive Order Updated 1/18 by Our President.

These two Executive Orders will remove all Corrupt and Child Traffickers and worse from among us.

Q, Our Military and Our President have been delaying opening the 110,000 Sealed Federal Indictments of which Ohio has 5,000 plus so that those who have been lulled to sleep by the Corporate owned and controlled Main Stream Media / Fake News will have a chance to wake up.

At this time we are at the point of diminishing returns since those asleep prefer to remain in that state and now Trump followers are being pushed away by reports of Gun Control just ahead.  It's time to Unseal and Round Up Our Nations Problems.

All of that to say, You are wrong about waiting for a long time before seeing an honest oil company. They will all be in the US Treasury and operated honestly.

WTF does child trafficking have to do with Marcellus and Utica production?

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service