SECRET EXPOSED! SIGN PETITION TO GET YOUR FAIR SHARE (12.5% OF ROYALTIES WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION): WARNING: WHAT GAS COMPANIES DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW

To Sign the Petition,

go to:

https://www.change.org/petitions/tom-corbett-make-house-bill-1684-i...

Let's Make Sure All Landowners Are Entitled to one FAIR SHARE

This article is for the support of House-bill 1684, which will turn out, most of you do not know about.

Why?

Because they don't want you to.

House-bill1684: The house Bill Supporting you receiving your FAIR share

An Act amending the act of July 20, 1979 (P.L.183, No.60), known as the Oil and Gas Lease Act, prohibiting certain deductions from royalties. The law requires oil and gas companies to give a minimum royalty of 1/8th (or 12.5 percent).

The gas companies have disregarded this act, when most of you have signed.

Some gas companies including Chesapeake have paid for their actions, others have not.

This article is for those who have not been held accountable yet.

Studies show the majority have signed with recieving far less than the guaranteed amount, not knowing that they have.

This is the cause of decptive persuasion:

As land owners, who have leased out our mineral rights without knowing all the facts concerning post production cost, caused by being deceived,
                                                                "what can you do?"

Studies show more than 2500 other land owners, have fallen victim to the decptive practice of "Land agents". "Land agents" have a particular job of convincing the landowners to agree to post production cost without ever showing an elaborate breakdown of the post production cost per mmcf. As land owners are lead to believe that we will only be paying for a SMALL percentage of the overall post-production expenses, instead of all post production expenses. HOWEVER, because of the lack of full discloser, Landowners end up paying for the FULL price of the post-production expenses, instead of what they promise of "small percentage".

This alone contradicts House-bill1684 which they guarantee of apart of every landowners rights.

The following information is about a lawsuit, that modified the word royality, unforatunetly on the landowner's behalf.
A lawsuit in 2010 known as Kilmer vs. Elexco. started the confliction, the case led to a unanimous State Supreme Court decision. The court ruled that since Pennsylvania's law didn't define the word royalty, the industry could use its own "definition".   

These land agents are given free rein to do and say whatever they want in order to convince the people to agree to a lease that is anything but fair with absolutely no accountability. If you were one of the many lessors to contact your land agent it has been said they avoid the issue like the "Plague". 

As it now appears a lot of people will end up paying for all post production cost, which could lead to a possible major debt for citizens.

They are selling the gas at retail value yet LANDOWNERS are paying for all the cost to refine,  are paying for all the cost of transport, and even other processes, so the gas from the wellhead is marketable.

Simply put: The gas giants are wanting to buy Landowners cattle and want the Landowners to pay the cost of the feed it took to make the cattle marketable.

These practices are unethical and the "Gas giants" need to be found guilty of swindling, thievery, and larceny. In your benefit, you should contact your legislators and insist that they represent you and your right of House-bill 1684, and support any changes that will guarantee you to your right to no less than 12.5% royalty with absolutely no deductions. For this movement to work sign at https://www.change.org/petitions/tom-corbett-make-house-bill-1684-i...

I am here to provide you the information of what is really going on, and hope that justice is not just some dream that is unachievable by the people up against the "Giants". Gas companies are not your get-rich ticket. However, on the contrary they can be your worst nightmare, they can pave a road of misery, and mental torture along the way of path of debt.

In summary of conclusion:

House-Bill1684 exists, all it needs now is recognition:
 Please sign the petition, so that every landowner will not be cut short of their percentage, and not have a bill coming into their mailbox, instead of a check.

Support House-bill 1684 and make sure every landowner has their right to their share

Sign petition at

https://www.change.org/petitions/tom-corbett-make-house-bill-1684-i...

Views: 4967

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chip,

12.5% GROSS Royalties vs 12.5% NET Royalties ...

Those two little words make a huge difference in actual Landowner Royalty.

Gotta ask though,

WHY was it not detailed in the Original LAW and then in each LEASE?

Most everybody on GMS knows this by now but there are those who still think they do not need a good O&G Lawyer to review their lease. And then this is what happens - The Gov't trying to write a iron-clad Minimum Royalty Clause for your Lease that ends up not being so iron-clad.

The new forced pooling law is retroactive to every old lease that did not specifically address pooling.  Why couldn't this be retroactive as well?  After all, Chesapeake didn't seem to have any issues retroactively charging lessors post production costs.  Just playing devil's advocate again...  I suspect we will soon see some constitutional challenges to the forced pooling section of SB259.  The GMRA of 1979 was intended to protect landowners from receiving less than 12.5% net royalty.  Because of Kilmer, that part of the law is broken.  It needs fixed.  It is up to our legislature to fix it.

I'm confused as to what the huge discovery is? It's no secret. You can google hb 1684 and find out all the information you want.

Study show that 94% of landowners didn't have an idea of what hb-1684 was. This article is to get that word out. -Matt Peter

It was 82% 20 min ago. And you have changed the headline of the thread twice now.

The thread will be constantly updated on a corrective source, providing you, and others, with the best information possible for this thread.

thanks,

Matt

So what? You don't need to add your 2 cents then. Ahhhhh people bug me in this world any more. I need and island escape from people.

WV has this type of law as well.  The 1/8 minimum is considered a public policy issue.  I inherited a property that is subject to an 1880's lease that pays us our share (1/3) of a $100/year lease.  Because of lawsuits that forced this 1/8 minimum in WV, they are now paying a 1/8 royalty.  That said, XTO keeps offering us leases with a 1/8 NET royalty, which I will not sign.

Why cannot I get this shared thru Facebook?

this happen to me12 12 percent minus expense, so do I need to have an attorney to handle this.

Hi Carol,

The short answer to your question here, is no.  Unfortunately the state made it legal for this to happen based off of a supreme court ruling, so contacting your attorney would not make a single difference. However, because of House-bill 1684, you CAN contact your legislator and share your support for the House-bill, and with enough people in support for it, it will be made into the law, of which states everybody gets a share of 12.5% without any deductions.

As I said with enough people in support of this act, it will be made into law, all we have to do is share it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service