If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

http://holisticremediesnews.com/2144/le-roy-mystery-disease-update-...

The symptoms the children at LeRoy High School in LeRoy New York are suffering from are very similar to the neurological symptoms shown in the movie "Split Estate".   The movie documents what citizens in Rocky Mountain States have been living with for years, primarily in the towns of Dish Texas and Denton Texas.

Views: 11702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear that,none of these clowns has a clue about what fracking is,they don't have lives so they jump on any bandwagon that will let them on. They possess zero logic,they don't want to see the facts and never will.

This is something you and I have in common Mark.

your comment reflects on yourself.  personal attacks make you look like you have no facts to back up your claim.

Mark you are not qualified to talk about my relationship with my dog.   And I agree Dr, Drew is not qualified to talk about fracking as he clearly has no basic understanding of the technology.   The field reporter does his best to clear things up but the Dr. being the host of the show doesn't want to look bad so he keeps reinforcing his errant position.   Not like this hasn't happened a million times on other so called news shows.      If we dismiss all news sources for this type of mistake, then I guess both you and I can't quote or watch any of them since they all do this sh##!

Did everybody notice this? 

"... but the Dr. being the host of the show doesn't want to look bad so he keeps reinforcing his errant position. " 

This is like the pot calling the kettle black, eh? 

And then there's this - in the same post no less!

"If we dismiss all news sources for this type of mistake, then I guess both you and I can't quote or watch any of them since they all do this..."

Who watches this stuff, notes that someone is reinforcing an errant position, and then gives credence to it by saying they all do it?  Is Howard saying that by taking a position, even if it's wrong, as long as one stands by it - then it is somehow credible?  Wrong becomes right because someone insists upon it?  Oy vey.

Howard,

For the last time, NY State has a moratorium on hydrofracking. Four years and running. This story is nothing but hyped up lies. Use your head!

There has been hydrofracking for as long as I can remember,just a new bandwagon to get on!! Where have then been all these years?

The ban only applies to fracking on horizontal wells.  Fracking vertical wells is standard procedure in NY.

No Howard,

This report alludes to high volume hydrofracing. The reporter had an agenda to destroy the idea of hydrofracing, using buzzwords such as brine to indict the process.  The reporter is trying to connect this problem to the new, high volume hydrofracing. This is a shallow well, this procedure for drilling has been going on for over 100 years. He never tries to inform the listener to this fact. His bias taints the whole report.  

Besides all of this, the facts dont support the conclusion. As I stated, open your mind to the facts & the science behind them.

The O&G industry created the Brine word and use it to obfuscate the truth on a regular basis.  We use the word "brine" because if we don't use the exact terminology of the industry people like yourself attack us for being uninformed.  You can't say that we have to use your terminology and then turn around and attack us for using it, unless you want to look like you have no truth to stand on much like the leadership of the GOP at the moment.

WOW,  this has now rolled over into the "leadership of the GOP"...... what the heck  !!   When I worked for DEP, "Brine" was the sea water trapped under pressure in the earth's rock layers, and had been there for millions of years,  when drilling deep enough (for any reason gas, oil even water) you risk hitting a brine pocket that's under pressure and it comes up the drill hole, causing a clean-up...  at that time, it had nothing to do with waste fracturing water... although pretty nasty stuff,  it was in all regards quite "natural"... just really aged salt water...  I guess I'm not sure what the term "Brine" has evolved into now...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service