Hello all,
I was just wondering if anyone has or is sitting on a lease from ILG. Were being offerd 3,000 + 15%. I know there has been several others offerd this and maybe sitting on this. My question is does anyone know anything about this company? Looked on the web for any testamonials about this company, and are they offering anymore to anyone else. Were located five miles east on sr.556 towards clairington. Any info would be appreciated.

Views: 17907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what was on files i cant open

neither can I

Does anyone know anything  positive happening with Ilg lease      ?????

It's just have not heard a thing from Hayden griffin or ron milosav**** or anyone  knowing anything for sure

Thank you for your help !   ( Do I need a lawyer )                         

Tom I would love  to go to laings center but it's a long trip I LIVE IN PORTAGE county hiram oh. its a 3 hour drive one way and im 77yrs old my place in monroe county is just off rt 255 59 Acers on twp 479 A  just south of benwood my e-mail is      skudeee@yahoo.com

Mark do you know what the name of the Land Group is that is being sued by CHK?

That is the case Donna I am referring to see thread http://gomarcellusshale.com/forum/topics/chesapeake-sues-landowners...

Welcome Mark

Anything new with ILG energy

No thank goodness
I talked to joel yesterday he tryed telling me that licking countyy is only worth 1000 dollars an acre said well good luck to you and ilg. I don't think they know anything about oil and gas and not to sure they no how to run a bussiness !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service