Immediate concern: Don't just sit there: Obamacare TAX on Royalty income. 6 days left.

Obamacare TAX on Royalty income- just one of the Obamacare tax hikes. Maybe the last ever chance to stop it.

Surtax on Investment Income (Takes effect Jan. 2013): A new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single).

Where is NARO on this?  Where is United Shale-USA on this? People you need to save yourselves.  Grass roots yourself and stop settling for organizations to do everything or nothing for you.  We saw how one of Corbett’s latest laws slipped through the cover of darkness affecting royalty owners, and then there’s Obamacare.   This may be the last chance opportunity to stop it.   All Republican Senators need to jump on board with Senator Ted Cruz.  You need to contact them.  No more fraudulent Republicans.  Call them today and encourage them to grow a spine.

Please read below and visit DontFundObamacare.com

passing this on.........:

Fellow Conservatives:

This is an urgent update on the fight to stop funding Obamacare.

Senators Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and John Cornyn (R-TX) -- the top two Republican leaders in the U.S. Senate -- announced yesterday that they will support "cloture" on the government funding bill, giving Harry Reid and the Democrats a procedural green light to fund Obamacare with only 50 votes.

Breitbart News is reporting that McConnell and Cornyn are using their leadership positions to pressure other Republicans to oppose Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Mike Lee (R-UT) in their effort to defund Obamacare.

According to a senior staffer quoted in the news report, "Nobody is fighting harder to make sure Obamacare is funded than Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn."

This is the ultimate betrayal.

TAKE ACTION: Tell Senate Republicans to Stand With Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, Not Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn

We knew Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn weren't with us when they voted to fund Obamacare earlier this year. But then, under pressure from grassroots, they said they supported the effort to defund it. They even ran political ads in their home states to make voters think they were on their side.

But now, faced with the prospect of having to fight for the things they claim to believe, these Senate leaders have surrendered.

Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn have surrendered to Barack Obama, Harry Reid, and the Democrats. More importantly, they have surrendered to Obamacare -- the biggest job killer in America.

MELT THE PHONES

We can't let these turncoats force millions of Americans into this liberal train wreck.

Obamacare is unaffordable, unworkable, and it's unfair.

Please contact the other Republican senators -- even if they aren't from your state -- and urge them to OPPOSE cloture so the Democrats can't fund Obamacare.

You can find the list of senators at DontFundObamacare.com  along with their contact information and where they currently stand on this issue.

It's very important for you to call senators today and urge them to stand with Ted Cruz and Mike Lee in the fight to stop funding Obamacare.

Time is running out. Obamacare begins in just one week. We must act now.

This country belongs to us, not the politicians in Washington. Let's make sure they hear us loud and clear.

Best regards,

Matt Hoskins

Executive Director

Senate Conservatives Fund

Views: 9928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I had the pleasure of making take home (Net) $250,000.00 after my wonderful accountant found me every deduction possible, I would be more then happy to pay $9,500.00 extra on my Investment income.
To know after making (net) $250,000.00 and paying that extra $9,500.00 if i cash in my investment income, I helped save a family from living in their car since they lost EVERYTHING, due to a child's sickness would make me feel wonderful tucking my children in their warm beds at night. To never have that sick child feel the burden of the family losing everything would be more then worth it at that income level for me.
By the way the take home monthly, after all the wonderful deductions the fancy accountant found is $20,833.33 and that 3.8% isn't even off that money. Only the ones smart enough at that level to invest some of that $20,833.33 a month.
I bet you a dollar the people that will be affected by this pay close to that amount if not more to that wonderful accountant.
Trying to shut down a government over a law in place and giving our men and women of the military an IOU as they selfishly put their lives on the line everyday, is unbelievable and should not be tolerated by the American people.
Worst reply ever.

No, I believe the worst reply is yours.  

Hi Bob. How about a nice game of I know you are but what am I?

Exactly.  See now that wasn't hard was it.  All you needed is for someone to point you in the right direction.  And by the way, your response was pretty much the same as the first,,, only longer.  bright young boy aren't you? 

Nice reply Kathleen. 90% of voters believe the same. Too bad about the others...

Kathleen- Ragnars Repo is right.  you might be kissing more like 43.4% away see below. These people keep chipping away.  What happens when Obamacare brings everything down the tubes, and then they say we need to raise the 3.8%.???  WAKE UP!  What happens if Gov Kasich get's his 5% severance tax, too.  Does this ring a bell?!! These people just don't go away.  I say if you want to donate 3.8% then go ahead that's great, otherwise it is confiscatory.  Why don't you just give it all away while you are at it?  Apparently Freedom does not ring your bell.

$123 Billion: Surtax on Investment Income (Takes effect Jan. 2013): A new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income:

Capital Gains      Dividends            Other*

15%

15%

35%

2013+

23.8%

43.4%

43.4%

*Other unearned income includes (for surtax purposes) gross income from interest, annuities, royalties, net rents, and passive income in partnerships and Subchapter-S corporations.  It does not include municipal bond interest or life insurance proceeds, since those do not add to gross income.  It does not include active trade or business income, fair market value sales of ownership in pass-through entities, or distributions from retirement plans.  The 3.8% surtax does not apply to non-resident aliens. (Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 87-93)

Source: US Rep Tim Duncan's website

And don't forget state income taxes on top of that, and then heaven help you buy something you can further enjoy your additional 6-8.5% sales tax on top of that.  maybe a local income tax too.The govt sure does take their share all while neither having made the investment in the land nor doing anything to produce or bring the product to market.  Enjoy your small/ lessor (no pun intended) piece of the pie.  

Landlubber, The figures I put up are referenced.  Where in the world do you get the 90% from?  

I can't believe she can tuck her kids in at night knowing all that fancy accounting she likes is keeping someone from getting a welfare check.

Well I should have said 90% of democrats, as a dozen polls have showed between 83-90%. In addition, I would like to believe that some part of independents and even republicans are able to see the improvement in everything in the last 3 years also...

Thanks Kathleen it` good to hear someone be thankful for and share your good fortune with a family in need. It`s diicult to see 30 or 40 million people including children without health care. I don`t know anybody that ever went broke paying income tax. Some times government has to protect people from themselves.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service