Well we finished up with the maneuvers of BP in Trumbull and after we on GMS studied our sources and leaked information. Our information turned out to be correct as the local business magazines produced verification of what we on GMS already digested; even though the BP strategy is still uncertain.

Now we have information coming in from Columbiana.  We know that since Easter, an industry brokerage has opened up Columbiana to leasing as a clean up phase.  Most of the gathering pipelines have hooked up wells and Columbiana's cryogenics plant is humming along.  The trunkline connecting two cryogenics plants are on schedule so Columbiana is now ready for production supplying the new infrastructure.  As can be seen by Hilcorp in the north aggressively drilling since there cryo is going online and the pipelines are snaking forward, Columbiana has been at a standstill.......or has it?

Today, my sources tell me after being in Texas for a week, that Independent drillers are coming into Columbiana to begin widespread drilling.  That's right folks, CHK, seemed to run out of gas in Columbiana and we heard CHK was in discussions.  I guess the outcome is that we are going to see units thrown together and those new pipelines hooking more wells up.  This is Great news!

Views: 9852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Worm no problem. The texans did make the announcement that they were leasing. They did a lot of work and many landowners were contacted. We are under contract with them as far as local representation. Several weeks ago the texans called and instructed me to inform all to be patient. That is all I know.

Ok I can respect the explanation given your relationship. I too have heard about a new big player on the scene, but am trying to figure out who.

Inchworm,

I have seen recent lease signings in Unity township and other townships in Columbiana County with a Green River Energy.  I think I read they lease for AEP.  Does anyone know if that is true....if so that could be proof that Aubrey is buying in Columbiana.  

Michelle, when did you see these leases?

Ron,

It was in the free Shale papers....at the very back where they list the newest leases.  I do believe that Barry is right and it may be Great River....they signed several leases and were the only newer company that I have noticed in this area.  Thanks for the correction Barry:)

Michele,

I believe it's Great River correct ?

And the last I heard they were working for AEP.

Primarily, they were taking top leases on CHK leases about to expire, and taking new leases where CHK leases had expired.

BTW, I didn't need "Texas Associates" to give me that info.

All it took was a trip to the Columbiana Court House.

Michelle,

Many times the leases that are listed in the back of that paper are not new or recent. It's just that the paper only now got around to publishing the info.Plus through no fault of the paper the info is dated.

For example: Great River just recorded some leases on 8/14/2014, but those leases were taken in October and November of last year.

Thank you Barry!!  I just hope things are going to be great for Columbiana County:)

McGrail, that's the ticket, backtrack the best way you know how. Using many names on GMS sometimes you have to scramble to cover your tracks and one tends to forget who they are at a given moment.

Michelle, just spoke with the brokerage, read the new post.

Thanks,

Ron

Name some names Ron!  It is long overdue to come clean.  WE are all trying to understand and learn - some of us have NO AGENDA.  If you are who you say you are (landowner advocate) - quit with the mystic BS.  What happened to promoting landowners and exposing the lies of frackivists?  Where is Fang and Mark Mcgrail (your old associate).  I am now naming names because I am tired of this charade!  How are your buddies Andy and Robert? Enough is enough Ron - this area needs Solid Info right NOW!

RON =BAG OF WIND 

RON WHY DIDNT YOUR TEXAS CONNECTION SWOOP IN AND BUY UP THE SHELL ACREAGE ON THE CHEAP LIKE REX DID .....GUESS IT WAS TOO CHEAP FOR THEIR BIG texas POCKETS........OR MAYBE THE LOCAL GUY WHO IS UNDER CONTRACT WITH THEM WAS A SLEEP ON THE JOB

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service