Does anyone have an update on the Marchand Unit in North Mahoning Township.  One unit is producing and four additional permits are on the books.

Views: 13904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anything new here?

It looks like the Utica - CNX wells in this area are a bust. Too much $$ to drill, inferior/exploding frac pipe without sufficient production. Risk/Reward out of balance 

Very interesting...the production pipe problem was at Beaver Run Reservoir in Westmoreland County.  How about Marcellus Shale gas wells in the area.   When will the industry drill wells that aren`t necessarily block busters but good quality & steady producing wells?

The frac pipe issue wasn't in this co-op area. That occurred in CNX's Beaver Run sweet spot area near the Gaut's.  I don't know that that incident has any bearing on the efforts in Indiana/Armstrong/Jefferson Counties.

BW - what do you mean by co-op area?  Maybe the only impact from the Shaw well incident will be a new supplier for production pipe for CNX.

CNX and XTO have some cooperative agreement, based upon the recorded instruments, to at least share information on their Utica development in those areas.  I don't think CNX's Beaver Run is part of that.

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service