Does anyone have an update on the Marchand Unit in North Mahoning Township.  One unit is producing and four additional permits are on the books.

Views: 15940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Since we are already unitized CNX will probable not notify us. We will only know when the check, if if does, increases - possibly next year. Sincerely, Rob

I have noticed action this week on the Marchand Pad. Lots of equipment being moved in. Looks like its a go.

Exciting news BUD!   I saw 11 water storage tankers on the pad this morning.   Won`t be long now.

Any new activity this morning?  

Bud....Has there been further activity with more equipment arriving this week?

The rig is being setup at Marchand right now. Lights all over the pad. Quite a show.

Can you describe what you are seeing Paul?   Did the rig arrive today?   What about all the support trucks with equipment, are they arriving too?   Can you add a photo?   Thanks!

Sorry no pictures. I was driving home from Punxsy and saw the pad all lit up around 8:30 or so. I pulled over for a bit. The crane was moved around from the position it sat the last week or so now toward 119 and there were several rig pieces sitting by it. The lights on the pad were intense. Nice to see some activity in northern Indiana co.

Paul, what is happening now?  Has more equipment arrived on the pad?  How about the rig, is it being erected now? Thanks!

Rig was up and working last night.

Paul,

Have you heard or seen any additional activity.  Perhaps there are some locals who chat with these guys in the coffee shop or elsewhere or maybe some other landowners you could network with.  People like to talk so don't be afraid to ask questions.  The waiting is hard............

The rig (Patterson) was working last Friday night. I will be going through there Thursday morning probably tearing down by then. I don't know how they market this gas. The Leidy price of $0.70 per mcf the last few days isn't encouraging.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service