Without sounding egotistical but merely reinforcing position, my record here on GMS for the last three years has been one of Landowner loyalty.  Many times I have witten with information that was not yet public.

Here is the latest....Chesapeake is in Columbus in big negotiations about its position in Ohio's Utica.

IMHO, CHK is in deep financial DODO and will have to sell.........to who?

Views: 4460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://businessjournaldaily.com/drilling-down/hilcorp-drills-ahead-...

Mike Murphy I did your homework for you, 4th paragraph from the bottom.

Well now, that's somewhat confusing. I looked at the ODNR site and there was a Lutz horizontal permitted by Halcon-- commenced in 2013--but permitted on June 20, 2014. Those dates are a little backward. I don't see any other permits for a Lutz horizontal by Halcon.

https://gis.ohiodnr.gov/Website/DOG/WellSummaryCard.asp?api=3415524...

RON HILLCORP AND HALCON ARE 2 DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND HALCON IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE U POSTED AND ALL THE WELLS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE IN PA NOT TRUMBULL COUNTY 

Permit Issued: 06/10/2013
County: TRUMBULL
Township: WARREN
API #: 34155240720000
Operator: HALCON OPERATING COMPANY INC
Well Name & Number: LUTZ 1H

THAT PERMIT IS A YEAR OLD

Ron et al,

The original permit expired on 6-10. No Production listed. Maybe they just renewed the permit to plug it.

Keith

Meantime, Halcon Resources Corp. said it would put its exploration program on hold this year in the Utica, and concentrate on other plays across the country.

However, that doesn't mean Halcon has suspended drilling activity on the wells already in development, according to the ODNR.

On May 27, Halcon filed a permit application with ODNR to reissue a new horizontal well on the Lutz farm along Layer Road in Warren Township in Trumbull County. According to ODNR's website, that well is being drilled.

Last week, ODNR issued 37 new horizontal permits, almost all to companies exploring in counties in southeastern Ohio.

THAT WELL HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT FOR A YEAR .....THEY HAVE TO FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED 

KEEP HOPING RON

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service