For anyone that will be dealing with Rover, you are in store for the laugh of your life. The money they are offering is beyond ridiculous. I'm hearing numbers like one dollar per foot for access and five bucks a foot for an easement. Are they serious? My lawyer is handling the mess, I don't need the headache.

Views: 3941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope the pipeline group I'm in which was formed by a few different law firms works out in a very positive way. The landowners will get a much better deal then doing it alone, but I hope the attorneys take the attitude that "the sky's the limit" on price per foot. I hope they don't settle for $100 when perhaps they should have tried for $130 to $150 per foot.

Has Rover ignored any landowners request when they asked what the total length of the pipeline is that crosses their land? I may be onto something here. They want to talk strictly acreage within the easement and are ignoring the distance in feet. Don't let it happen to you.

What's the name of the group, if you don't mind saying?

I'd love to see $150 per foot.  That would be great!

The group is being represented by a well known law firm In Moundsville.

Thanks.  Got it.  I'm going to call them and see how they formed the group.  The Atlantic Coast Pipeline is coming through my area, and I want to help my neighbors out and do a little business on the side.  Mabye we can drive prices up for you guys, too.  Rising tides and all.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service