What's in store for us this year?

Hilcorp assigns leases to Shell.

Shell assigns leases to Hilcorp.

Hilcorp assigns leases to Co Exprise.

Shell and Hilcorp both have product being produced and sold so royalty checks will finally start being wrote.

Shell was just issued another permit for the Kephart Pad. (3/26/13) Otherwise current activity is pretty dead.

When are some more pads on other leaseholds going to be started? Maybe 2013 is going to be a slow year?

Please post any information as it is known throughout the year. There sure hasn't been much activity on our site lately.

Maybe some Shell , Hilcorp , and Co Exprise reps. could enlighten us with some news ?

Views: 12538

Replies to This Discussion

Add 23 more to the pile as of 5/22.

RigData shows a rig on the Swepi Twentier Pad in Perry Twp last week drilling the 4HS lateral with a spud date of 5/30/13.

Is this a new well to be drilled?

Authorization Search Details Search again            
Authorization ID: 980332                
Permit number: 073-20399                
Site: PATTERSON UNIT 1 ESX                
Client: SWEPI LP                
Authorization type: Drill & Operate Well Permit                
Application type: New                
Authorization is for: FACILITY                
Date received: 06/04/2013            
Sub-Facilities for Authorization    
Sub-Facility ID Sub-Facility Name Description eMap PA Location
1108383                PATTERSON 2013 5HD                Well               
Is this authorization type included in Permit Decision Guarantee? : Yes Permit Decision Guarantee status: ACTIVE Authorization status: Pending Elapsed business days: 0    
Permit Review Standard Task Information:
Task Start Date Target Date Completion Date
 Completeness Review
6/4/2013 n/a 6/7/2013
 Technical Review
6/7/2013 7/24/2013  
Permit Review Notes:
Date Review Note
6/7/2013 The permit application package is complete, has been accepted, and is undergoing technical review.

It's not exactly new. That well was originally permitted 1/26/12 but was never drilled, see attached permit & spud reports. I don't know if the permit duration ran out, or if they have altered the well configuration, so it needed a new permit. I thought the permits were good for two years, but I'm not sure of that.

Attachments:

One year in PA.

Glenn;  I was told that Shell is planning on putting water lines in the same ROW as the pipelines. That way they can pipe all the water to the pads when they frac and even pipe away the return frac water.  Pretty smart as it will be cheaper and save our roads from a lot of wear and be safer for all of us.

Any word of how much shell is paying for row? How wide?

No, didn't get into any of that. Too many people around to get personal.

The big thing is the cracker plant decision.  I think that all the companies are waiting to see what they decide as that will be a game changer for all of them and us.

Hopefully the Canadians leave us with enough liquids to boost our economy via crackers and plastics plants , etc. It's nice to have more than one market and we could sure use the jobs!

You guys heard any news, etc about the location of the Williams/Shell processing plant???

Word is that Shell bought Shenango Bowling and 12 acres with it.  Wonder they have planned for there?

Jim,

Did you check the Lawrence Co property records to confirm?? What in the world would Shell want with the Shenango Bowling property??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service