What's in store for us this year?

Hilcorp assigns leases to Shell.

Shell assigns leases to Hilcorp.

Hilcorp assigns leases to Co Exprise.

Shell and Hilcorp both have product being produced and sold so royalty checks will finally start being wrote.

Shell was just issued another permit for the Kephart Pad. (3/26/13) Otherwise current activity is pretty dead.

When are some more pads on other leaseholds going to be started? Maybe 2013 is going to be a slow year?

Please post any information as it is known throughout the year. There sure hasn't been much activity on our site lately.

Maybe some Shell , Hilcorp , and Co Exprise reps. could enlighten us with some news ?

Views: 12538

Replies to This Discussion

Kara;  I do not know the specifics of your parcel but I can tell you that there has been drilling activity in the area.  Both Shell and Hilcorp have drilled wells in that area and appear to be happy with the results. That area has wet gas but it is too early to tell just how good it is.

They are in the process of getting ROW for pipelines and will be putting in the lines soon. There is also a separator plant under construction just to the south along the Pa/Oh border.

Further, Shell is doing a feasibility study on building a multi-billion dollar cracker plant in Monaca to about 20 miles south. If they build that it will take about five years but will cause a huge demand for more wells to be drilled.

I would expect that in the next two/three years there will be a pickup in activity. This is a great site to keep up with local news.  the people here have amazing abilities to find out what is happening.

Does Shell still have their office in N.Castle on 422 East of town? If so can someone please post their phone #? Thanks in advance.

Trapper; try calling Lee at 724 730 2422.   If he doesn't work at that office, he may know the number or the right person to help you.

Thank you Jim.

Hello Folks,

I am a Lawrence County, PA landowner from Plain Grove Township. I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether or not there will be any more leasing activity in Plain Grove in the next few years?

Thanks for your time,

Mike 

MM; Shell is the dominate player there.  They are not leasing right now as they are working on getting a ROW in place to serve existing wells in both Lawrence and Butler counties. Plus, they are waiting on the final decision to build the cracker plant. As soon as both are done, you will see much more activity in the area.  I would expect that to be next spring. All IMO

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the information. That makes total sense.

Have a nice day.

Mike

One of our land associates in Pulaski claims a well is soon to go up along 422, just a word of hope here.

I assume this will be a Hilcorp well?

It's their territory.

2014 will be the break out year with hilcorp in lawrence county from the sounds of it.  Permits being applied for. Nine or ten  new pads i can think of right now off hand

With 300 million in a new Springfield cryogenics plant and northern Hickory bend pipeline, not to mention the millions in leases, yes WPA will explode.  I all but guarantee it.  NO company puts money out like this withoput a plan for return and then some alot-of-some.

Question is, where exactly is the pipeline, WPA or Coitsville and Poland?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service