Is there any current activity in Wayne County?  Thanks in advance!!

Views: 7188

Replies to This Discussion

What company is signing leases that are not "marketing agreements"  Is there a company in Ohio that is offering gaurenteed leases?

Yea, the real companies who are leasing to drill. Not middlemen.

Wishgard customers have recieved over 200 million in the last 12 months.  Contact the company and they will tell you that they plan on paying out at least that much in the next 12 months.  Your sewing circle has been barking up the wrong three.

Sounds like this "sewing circle" has somebody's feathers all ruffled...what comes around goes around pal.
I think he was implying that the leases that. wishgaurd sold are now being unitized. Wishguard has a great business model. It is the same as lawyers putting landowners in a group and leveraging the acreage for higher bonus money... Everyone is in this for a quick dollar... The landowners need to find their best fit (whatever or whomever they are comfortable with) and roll with it.. As a landman, I hate lndowner groups and companies that "flip" leases, but it's the nature of the biz.. Deal with it and move on... What wishgurad does is actually good in a sense because they create a market in an area that may not be attractive to producers... Once they get a nice contiguous block than a producer is more likely to drill for exploration purposes... Believe me when I say this and you've probably heard it before, the royalties is where the money is!!!!!

Are you serious... "What wishgurad does is actually good in a sense because they create a market in an area that may not be attractive to producers... Once they get a nice contiguous block than a producer is more likely to drill for exploration purposes..."

Yea...I guess producers are a dumb bunch and don't know where they want to drill, so they count on firms like WishGuard to "lead the way."

WishGaurd is nothing more than private equity money buying up leases for drillers...and WishGuard gets paid at the back door...it's that simple folks. If your happy with your lease...fine...but don't come on here and tell us what is and is'nt FACT.

Black gold.. I know what I'm talking about.. Companies do know where they want to drill. If u would read my post more clearly I said exploration purposes... I work for a very large company and I understand that geology is key but as you may know the wet and dry gas line in Ohio is not definitive... Sure companies will take 4k acres at a low price because if they hit big than that area is theirs... Therefore wishguard actully created a market... I thinnk we are all entitled to our opinion and my post was just that.. If you take as a fact than that's your issue.. I will continue to post my opinion as long as I feel its educational..

John...of course your intitled to your opinon...as am I. Post away my friend. But in reality, the only market WishGaurd created was for WishGaurd...and lets not forget about them recording leases at recoreders offices before they cut a deal with a producer, leaving landowners stuck with a worthless recorded document that they have to pay an attorney to have released. WishGaurd is not doing any landowner any favors...all they see is $$$$$ signs. And if their leases are so great...upload it and post on here for everyone to critique. Yea...thats what I thought.

Your getting too personal.. I here what you are saying and I agree with you are saying.. Wishguard has made a bad name. I will say this. I work for the 2nd largest company in the world and we document our leases before we pay them. As far as getting an attorney, wrll that their own fault. You call wishguard and tell them to get their behinds to the court house and undocument that lease or they will see a court order...

I'm speaking in general terms here...I don't know anyone personally who has a WishGaurd Lease, but I have heard the horror stories...both financial and emotional. I Gaurantee you this...anyone who signs a lease that says a company can record a lease before monies have been released did not have an attorney present at the signing. And if your so confident that WishGaurds leases are so "Landowner Friendly"...lets see it.

I never said they were....I think we are beating a dead horse.. I was just speculating as to what wishguards business model was... Trust me, they r in an area where my friend is leasing for triad and they are promising high bonuses and royalties.. Its hurting his production..

Is Triad leasing in Wayne?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service