Pictures taken Labor day 2014

Views: 11938

Replies to This Discussion

https://gis.ohiodnr.gov/Website/DOG/WellSummaryCard.asp?api=3401320...

Link for the Edge Well summary, DNR map show 6 wells, Plat Map shows only 4.

yes but I am still in between them both.  What are the chances they will start a new well in between the Edge and Lepley?  I would think very slim

It is possible for another well coming your way from the southeast

Crossing my fingers!

There is rumor of a Winesbury or Winesburg pad which will be between Edge and Lepley pads. Supposedly it was originally scheduled to be a Baker-Moore pad but one of the owners objected. Where is your land located?

I saw a sign for a well pad in that area with a name like that on it last week. Our property is down McGary road. The furthest south ease leg of the Lepley wells (1F) just catches the corner of our property near its end.

The Winesburg/Winesbury property is parcels 7 & 8 on the map (2011 version). It shows as ownership by "Thomas, John F and Johanna F" on the map. The newer version showing Winesburg/Winesbury ownership won't download right now from the Belmont GIS website. The Baker & Moore properties are the next places south & southeast. Those parcels are ideally located to access the area between Edge and Lepley. My guess is that they will improve the spur road T-1544 and access the pad from there.

Attachments:

Very informative Finnbear, thanks.  Its interesting how they slice up the production units.  I was surprised to see the Edge Well stop before the county line. 

https://gis.ohiodnr.gov/Website/DOG/WellSummaryCard.asp?api=3401320...

The plat on this one shows it going past the county line. This is the 6th leg on Edge, and like #5, it is big acreage for a single well. Looks like they intend to drill one well to HBP hold all 790.982 acres and come back and drill more later. I'm going to assume Gulfport does not have the parcel to the east of parcel 36 under lease and that is why they stopped at the county line with the other 2 SE legs. Many of the Gulfport leases in this area are already 3+ years  old and it looks as if they don't want to renew the leases if they can keep them as HBP by drilling one leg in a huge unit. This saves on a couple of pads also. There was rumor of a Beckett pad installed next year just NW of this leg in Section 32 but the 5th and 6th leg of Edge with their large drilling units take in most of what that pad would cover. Also a consideration is that TR 103 would take some MAJOR work to improve it enough to get a drilling rig to the Beckett property. With all they've already spent on updating/improving Pugh Ridge Rd, they get more bang for their buck by using this strategy.

Attachments:

That is a huge unit for only one leg!

I saw on the Ohio Geological Survey Oil and Gas Well Map that the Winesburg Pad was permitted on 12-15-14. Any word on how the drilling is going on Lepley?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service