Pictures taken Labor day 2014

Views: 11938

Replies to This Discussion

Where is the Conway PAD?

Ok, I found the Conway property. I looked at what was going on there last Sunday (May 24th). That is a rather large pad that is being constructed there. I can't wait to see how many laterals are going to be run out of there.

This a picture from the Conway site, the pad appears to be about 100 feet below the road.

There is a Rig on the Edge pad now

Thanks for the update Mike!!

Now that the Lepley pad clean up has begun, when is it considered producing?

From what I know is, the well must be flared to reduce pressure so it can be fracked. After fracking the well sits for about three months before they start to draw off of it. I don't think the pipeline is there yet, I know there is one in process not too far away.

Thanks for the information Mike.

Dan_H, As far as I am aware work can not continue on the Lepley Unit until all of the landowners who have a lease with Rice have a small issue addressed.  I have heard thru the grape vine that there is one landowner who they are having a hard time getting ahold of. If you have a Rice lease and have not been contacted you may want to get with them. 

Which landowner? I may know how to contact them.

I was not given a name but there are not many of us with a Rice Lease in that unit. If you know how to contact any one who has a Rice Lease in the Lepley Unit please feel free to have them contact Katie Matchett at 330-575-9020.

From what I heard last night, there is a couple with a lease, that was in the middle of getting a divorce, and he was killed in an accident. They are having trouble reaching the wife.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service