Mariner West ethane pipeline from Huston PA to Vanport
The regular monthly meeting of the Beaver County Planning Commission was held at 12:30 p.m., on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at the Beaver County Courthouse in the Planning Commission Conference Room.
Oil & Gas Permits

Potter, Raccoon & Independence Twps  – MarkWest Liberty Midstream & Resources LLC (Mariner West Pipeline) – Mariner West Pipeline Project includes the construction of new ethane transmission pipeline, associated access roads & temporary work space.

Personal comment....This is THE PIPELINE that wil break loose the liquids bottle neck, AND turn Nova Chemical and the Dutch Shell cracker plant into shale gas central.
I've heard the right of way will be 3 lines right from the start (potential for 7 lines)' gathering line from McMichale, Noss, Basco going south, liquids line going to Canada, and dry process gas to sell to industry / generation. Also my comment, construction this winter, .... No bat problem with winter construction.

Views: 8170

Replies to This Discussion

hi guys  P/G is supposed to be here for aprox. 9months they are doing orientation  and they're breaking down a worksite near claysville supposed to be one of the biggest pipeline crews in the country 90 to 100 workers thats alot of elbows scuttle butt is that ALL pipelines and I mean ALL pipelines will be completed by late fall talked to a foreman that what he was telling me try to keep you guys informed

Photo looking north, taken while standing on Tank Farm Road. The cleared and grubbed ROW can be seen running Past Service Creek Road towards Davis Rd. on the top of the opposite hill.
Attachments:
Mike - it's just cleared, right? Nothing in the ground yet?
Hope that's not a dumb question.
Just clearing the right of way, nothing buried yet in this area.

they are installing pipe at mcmicheals heading north. they also started on the north side of the river setting up to bore under route 376 between beaver and brighton twp eixt.they are also clearing the row between mudlick and sebring road,and they are working in gums run hallow. there is a rumor of a pump station beening installed in that area.

My understanding is that this pipeline N of the river and under 376 is going to head to a group of tanks just East of 376. One of the landowners in the area where the pipeline is going through said that's what the map showed. From there I don't know where they are going. 

Sunco line to Canada.      Mark West   Future lines to Butler possible.

Two of my neighbors have already signed with MarkWest for the Butler line.... not sure it is going to the same spot on the river though..... this is in South Beaver.

The row is 100 ft wide and 200ft at river.  Pretty big for one line. BUT they are only clearing 50 ft for now. Maybe waiting for Shell to announce.

The pipeline segment north of the Ohio River Construction to begin on April 15, 2013. Told they will be working 7days 24 hrs around the clock. Expected completion Aug. 2013.

Land clearing  on ROW almost completed as of today.They have been working 6 day a week to get it done.  

Laying out the pipe.
Picture
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service