Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122344

Replies to This Discussion

the old haul road is too steep of grade for trucks.  carpenters are corner of 265 and douglas rd. before Barnsville.  where are you at down there.

Ron. I am confused ( but then again it doesn't take much these days) are you talking about your well or the Pletcher well running to Carpenter's on Douglas Road. If it's your well ..I think that is to far east. If those lateral are running S/SE from the old haul road property the laterals would run more towards Bailys Mills then Douglas Road.What am I missing here. Also, I am in Barnesville, but own land in Guernsey county.

Catt,

i know my well will catch some of Carpenters but then it must be more south

Well will be called "Pletcher Well" Access will be via Nevada road. Will be actually drilled 4th Quarter 2015. Water well testing has been completed in 1 mile radius of site. According to those I've spoke with.

I can see and hear most of the J-Hall pad standing on my front porch from up on Barker.Diesels are noisy across the hollow.

Something I noticed looking at the ODNR map, there isn't anything in the Putney/513/McBurney triangle yet. I know there was the Miley issue which has since been settled but I found it odd looking at the map and seeing all that is going on around us and nothing in there yet.

We are anxious only so we can afford to get out of here, this has frankly ruined living here for us. Deer and turkey hunting has tanked on us, the speed and dust, the reckless driving, a feckless county government which cannot or will not do anything to help us and the rude oil and gas folks.

I had a guy in a red Chevy pull off and park on my property last week and when I told him to leave he became very agitated towards me, profane and aggressive. If he would have got out of the car like I asked him to he would have learned a lesson but he maintained his bravery in direct proportion to the amount of distance he kept from me while driving up the road, still cussing me, as if I was the trespasser.

Also wondering if anyone has the phone number of the guy from Chesepeake who was signing water rights last summer, his name was Matthew something ? Anybody out there who can help I would appreciate it very much.

Antero says we are still leased with them and that Chesepeake has not contacted them about anything to do with us, so it looks like the McClain will move on without us, which is great because we will get all the traffic and none of the re-imbursement.

donald,do u know if they have they finished flowback on fritz wells ? any news.. thanks

I think they are done flowing back the wells. I was told today the flame is out on the torch and they are pulling equipment off the pad. 

There is now a flare at the Hayes Gathering station and we saw an oil tanker going into it yesterday.  Does anyone know which wells are now connected?  Fritz, Pora, Hayes?

The Fritz is , not sure about Pora. I heard it may be a but behind because of the troubles they had. Not sure about Hayes but I figure it is.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service