Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122344

Replies to This Discussion

I have not seen it myself to verify, but I have a report that over the weekend someone saw some flaring going on at the J Hall wells.  I certainly hope this means that they are almost done and getting ready to put the wells into production.

Tom that is true. I saw it last night. You can see it from quaker city. Congrats

Than is awesome news Evan.  Am I correct in assuming that the flaring is one of the final steps of the completion process?  And then they put the wells into production.

Also, from what you have seen and learned...do they generally have one flare tower (for lack of a more proper term) per pad or flare each well independently? 

Wow - have you seen that SE lateral off the McClain pad?  Check it out on ODNR's Well Viewer!

grape hollow compression station
Attachments:

GW3-

Nice picture of the Hayes Gathering Facility!  We were up there on Sunday and a tanker was coming out while another going in.

jan , any idea or word on status of finerman unit .. think they will drill after scott and yost? thanks

On our travels, we saw the Fineran pad.  There are no Chief's orders made public yet (it was the subject of a unitization hearing), but it shows up on ODNR's database under the County Engineer's list. 

Talked with Eclipse exec regarding Fineran( because I will also have land in the unit) update .  They have been waiting to hear back on the forced pooling.  They thought that after elections they would hear but have no idea when there will be a ruling.

For those of us not "in the know" could someone please post a Cliff's Notes synopsis of what the pending issue at hand with the Fineran unit is?  Thanks in advance!

WranglerRouser, here is the "Forced pooling application for the Fineran unit:

http://oilandgas.ohiodnr.gov/portals/oilgas/pdf/unitization/2014/Fi...

This is all that I know about it.

Jan, any chance you can post it or a link. Like to see but not near laptop today.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service