Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122344

Replies to This Discussion

The pad on Mt Zion had to be cleared of all tress by the end of this month because of a certain bat population in the area. Talked to one of the workers last week. They cleared & prepped that land amazingly fast.

Wonder how much the paving of route 147 will hold them up,,,looks like that will be starting soon.

Route 513 is getting paved also next month.  Defiantly needs it bad but definately won't last long at all. 

Yup, both are torn up pretty good & im sure will need it again before too long.

Hayes & Pora permits show on ODNR today. 8 permits total.

It's not pretty but here is a GoogleEarth map layer of the ODNR Gas and Well viewer made from 31 screen captures stitched together.  We now have a map of all of the land parcels in Millwood twp that we can label with leases.   

Attachments:

Here is a GoogleEarth map of the leases around my land. 

Attachments:

If anyone wants help add to this map just add a PLACEMARK on a parcel with the name of the gas company that has the lease on it.  There is a button in the upper left hand corner of GoogleEarth that looks like a yellow push pin.  Click on it and drag it to the parcel that you want to label.  Then type in the name of the gas company in the popup window.  Then click OK. You will then see it in the list of PLACES on the left of your screen, right click on it and then click on Save Place as...  Give the file a name such as the parcel # and save it to your desktop.  Then reply to this post and attach the file to the post by clicking on the Upload Files button below the window, then click Browse, then click on the file.  I will then add it to the map.

If you want to help add to the lease map but adding placemarks is to fussy you could also send me the information by personal message.

Cant seem to open it Phil

Try downloading the latest version of GoogleEarth: http://www.google.com/earth/

and then reboot your computer.  Let me know if that fixes it.

Still cant get it & did both. Maybe its just me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service