Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122370

Replies to This Discussion

I will give them your number. It would be Joseph or Ray, the former being the son who lives there and talked with the representative.

Ok sounds good.

David. The rig you see off Franfort is on the Finneran wellpad. not far from the yost & scott wells. It's set up off Oxford Rd. But you can see it ftrom Frankfort. The guy at the gate told me that when they are done there,everyone is getting laid off. We'll see.

I also wanted to ask about the Yanosik, I have been told that Eclipse is in dire financial straits and they have cancelled or postponed much of their upcoming wells.

Does anyone know if the Yanosik is still on for 2015 ?

Someone said on here a day or two ago that Yanosik is on hold. Not likely to happen this year at all.
Apparently, they (Eclipse) are highly levered.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-10/here-are-americas-most-lev...

M22nd what exactly am i looking at in that link?

Full disclosure: I'm not a financial genius, but it sure seems like their debt level is rather high according to the list.

Does anybody have Plat book info on the Yanosik ?

Doubt if it's out yet dan. Last I talked to them about it , it was in the planning stages. Not exactly sure where the well pad was going to end up

Thanks Evan

Thanks David ..the other well is Scott they move out a few weeks ago to the Fineran well ..Maybe  they will drill us or frack the Scott well ...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service