Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122344

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you a friend request Scott, I don't know if my message went through. If you accept me I will send you my phone number, I have permission to hunt several pieces of property around here that have coyotes.

I called one in during turkey season and killed it on one farm. You can hear the coyotes at my house literally every day.

I have bobcats too, if they ever open a season for them.

just getting back on laptop, thank David, I will check out the mssg shortly.

I just talked with a Chesapeake leased landowner who told me that Eclipse is actively pursuing the attainment of his acreage that is not in the McClain, I would guess for the Yanosik.

I would bet there is something going on to get some of these Eclipse units drilled, joint ventures.

Great news possibly

If there is nothing cooking I cant see why they would still be pursuing his property. It isn't a very big piece but it still indicates movement.

Eclipse is in trouble, I think their cash flow is really  bad, they need revenue and they need to use other peoples (read not banks) money to get the money coming in.

Somebody else made the point that they have invested tons of money in the infrastructure to get the products out and to the proper facilities.

I wonder what they have spent dollar for dollar on infrastructure versus drilling.

Anyhoo, they have units ready to go, but not the funds to drill them at the oil prices currently being paid.

Others may be in a better position to do the drilling in a joint venture with them.

We'll see this spring when the weather breaks. I would guess there is a better chance of the wells with pads ready to go being drilled.

I hope, I'd love to see everyone drilled.

I know that the landowners of a parcel (85.5 acres) in Millwood Twp. received a sign-on bonus from Eclipse last week.  So...they are still actively working to put units together in our area.

As an aside - Ohio HB 8 has been introduced to speed up the Unitization process and to allow state property to be included in units.  That is very good news!

Jan and Anne, I would be very interested to know what Eclipse is trying to do with those taxes.  I am leased with Eclipse as well and I am supposed to have a "Cost Free" royalty, but if they are trying to take taxes I would be extremely interested to know about it.  Better to get my lawyer looking at the language early to be better prepared if a letter would need to be sent.

"they took deductions and wasn't suppose to". You hear that so much anymore. I suppose, since they see CHP. is getting away with it, they just gonna do it to! Not just Eclispe, but I've read about quite a few other ones are doing it too. As CHP. CEO reportedly said, " it's good business"!

Somewhere I saw an ad this week for a law firm or CPA who would audit your royalty checks and verify you are getting what you should, and nothing less.

I am certain that this is an option we will use when the McClain goes into production. Sucks to have to do it and I know it will cost me money, but I refuse to be torn off.

Ripped off, I refuse to be ripped off.

I just talked with three surveyors who are doing some work for the Yanosik. They had an ariel map that had some boundaries on it, it may have been some property lines but other lines as well.

They were looking for something, I have forgotten already what they called it, it was more than just a common boundary, some kind of section corner marker or something.

Anyhow, if Eclipse isn't doing anything next year I don't know why the guys were out here in the cold.

http://ir.rexenergycorp.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=897019

Appalachian Basin - Warrior South Prospect - Guernsey, Noble & Belmont Counties

In the Warrior South Prospect, the company drilled six gross (4.6 net) wells in 2014, with six gross (4.6 net) wells fracture stimulated and six gross wells waiting to be placed into sales at year-end. These six wells, located on the J. Hall pad in Guernsey County, OH, have since been placed into sales.

The six-well J. Hall pad produced at an average 5-day sales rate per well (excluding downtime) of 1,802 boe/d (44% NGLs, 35% natural gas, 20% condensate) and an average 30-day sales rate per well (excluding downtime) of 1,364 boe/d (45% NGLs, 37% natural gas, 18% condensate).

There was no mention of future drilling at Warrior South in the forth quarter 2014 conference call

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2932276-rex-energys-rexx-ceo-thomas...  

http://www.rexenergy.com/documents/4Q14Conf.CallSlides.pdf

It looks like REX is going to focus on PA for the near future.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service