Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122365

Replies to This Discussion

I had one of my coworkers download and open up the J.Anderson map and it worked fine.  Try right clicking on the J.Anderson.kmz file and choose Save Target As... then save it to your desktop.  Then when the file is on your desktop right click on it and choose Open with... and choose GoogleEarth.  At the bottom of that window click on Always use selected program to open this type of file.

Let me know if that works.

Bingo!  Thanks Phil

You are welcome.  I hope that you will help add to the map.  Maybe if you do the area around you and evan takes care of the area around him.

I will try but I pretty computer challenged!

Awesome. I wondered where you were today. Now I know. I ll check it out in depth tomorrow. Thanks for everything you do..

Here is a map of J. Anderson, if you click on the surface location for each well you will get a link to the ODNR Well Card for that well.

Attachments:
Activity on the Fritz well
Yes they had a crane up there all weekend. Happening quick

Any activity on Navada road opening to the well off Barker road yet......I think that is the Barker road well (Yoder well?)

Not that I've seen .  Keep you posted though

Thanks, Evan.

Things in Millwood are heating up.  10 new permits this past week (for the Fritz and J. Hall pads) and I believe that is coming off of 8 permits from the week before.  Can't wait to get down there and see it in person during turkey season.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service