Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122370

Replies to This Discussion

Catt.. Good point he told us they can get data of up to 30,000 ft down .. Maybe theres something bigger??

It's not a gas lease, we have that with Gulfport, this is for seismic testing, they run cables with sensors on our property they will drill 6, 20 foot deep holes, set off the charges and record the data, come back, clean up and leave.

Yes, I also received the letter and pack of leases. I'm guessing that they are an independent outfit that wants to run a seismic and then sell results to drilling companies. 5 bucks an acre isn't much to see what that pig in a poke is all about.

If you have a spring as a water source you may want to reconsider letting them blow holes in your land.

Philip brutz, I downloaded Google earth and noticed that the eclipse leases south of salesville are not indicated. My property, 156 acres, is now leased, as well as quite a few around me. Cant understand how to update the program, so if you would like to, you're more than welcome. Also, just to let all you know, we have been approaced about running a line through our property. The ladt offer I had about selling was for 15000/acre, 15% gross. Getting anxious and cash upfront sounds tempting. What do u think of partial acreage selling?

I am considering selling 20 of my 82 mineral acres as a hedge.

If you send me the parcel #, and the company that they are leased with I will add it to the map.

That's exactly what I'm considering Philip. I may call you tonight to talk to you about something.

Yes

GW3......there is bigger things down there! It's called the Black River (Trenton)  I was once told by a oil person from Texas that the Black River is really what they are after. It lays  below the Utica.

On a lot of these permits it is listed as the Trenton black River Wonder if that's what there going into.
That's a very handy picture to print off .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service