I was driving down Swallen Rd tonight in Nimishillen Twp and saw a couple of dozer being unloaded at a sight and a sign that said Enervest drilling.  Does anyone know if this is a Clinton well or is it a Utica well? 

Views: 1197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rumor has it, and mind you I emphasize rumor, the Rummel well drilled by Enervest and is a Clinton horizontal, is showing a lot of potential. It is also located in Stark County. Hopefully promising for Stark County. 

Sorry, actually the new site is on Maplegrove not Swallen Rd.  

STARK
WASHINGTON
Ingress
Egress
ENERVEST OPERATING L
Rig:
RTAF
County Rd:
aPATT023724
Purpose:
OG
RUMMELL AVE
RUMMELL AVE
300 CAPITOL STREET SUITE 200
Township Rd:
1/17/2014
Type:
Drill New Well, horizontally

Lot:

Exists:
Municipal Rd:

XCoord:
CHARLESTON, WV 25301
Sec:
Acreage:
State Rd:

YCoord:
Quad:
ROBERTSVILLE
Formation(s):
OHIO SHALE THRU CLINTON

Also found anonther Enervest permit:

Stark:Washongton

4/14/2014

LAUTZENHEISER UNIT 1-H

43.2 acres

Formation(s):
CLINTON
Type:
Drill New Well, horizontally

Here is the Permit:

Attachments:

Actually, just drove by it again today.  Rig is up.  It is the Kolm #2 well.  Sign says Nimishillen Twp.  

It is a clinton well Enervest is drilling David.

Attachments:

Thank you.  I see that it is only 20 acres?  Is that because there is another well on property.  The Kolm #1?

There will actually be 3 Kolm wells. These Kolm wells are right next door to the dickerhoof unit that Enervest has a horizontal clinton permitted for as well.

HMMM This well is only about 1 mile from my farm.  I leased with CHK back in 2010 and then Enervest purchased a percentage from CHK so I wonder if things might pick up around here.  I sure hope these wells are good producers.  I did see where on the Kolm permit, they are drilling through the Clinton formation into the Ohio?????  

There have been a number of Clinton wells going in in Paris twp near the Keith farm- could they be testing what is down there preparing for horizontals ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service