My husband and I recently purchased 115 acres in Cambridge Township in Guernsey Co.  Apparently, we missed the leasing boom that appears to have rolled around last year.  Any suggestions on where to start?  We are interested in leasing.  I should mention that we live about 3 hours away and seem to be missing out on the local gossip mill.  Who to call?  Current going rates? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Views: 1726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree with fang.  I have learned SO MUCH on here .At my one meeting with my attorney I was rattling off about alot of stuff and he asked how i knew all that stuff and i just told him I m on this website everyday , reading all i  can then researching it.  This site is great

Wait it out seems to be the advice I'm hearing.  I am splitting the mineral rights with the previous owner, who is a relative.  The have been waiting a while and DO need the money.

Amy -

There is another company that you can contact (in lieu of the O&G company direct) to see what they have in your area.  Call Buckeye Land Holdings at (Toll-free) 855-953-1561.  At the very least, they can answer some questions for you as you get started in this process.  Good luck.

Thanks Sally!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service